Do you feel bad for Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao? Yes! His Fans...FUK NO!

Comment

not at all. did you see how he reacted to his loss? he accepted it and brushed off that bull**** decision. if he doesn't feel bad, why should i?

Comment

hell no! he's winning friends and sympathizers. i love it. haha...

please hold on to your belt, mr bradley. don't give it back.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I did, but the die hard Pacquiao fans that are still justifying the marquez fight are quickly killing any sympathy I had for the situation
          on target

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
            there's nothing amateur about Pacquiao

He's the legit fighter of the decade. Aside from Hopkins, nobody has accomplished as much as him.

He beat 4 Lineal world champions

Had a legendary run against the 3 Mexican featherweight Hall of famers Marquez Morales and Barrera

Had an impressive run moving up the weight classes with spectacular fights against Hatton and Cotto.

As well as capturing 7 titles in seven weight divisions.

Who has done more than Pacquiao in the decade?
            I dont like that he got screwed but thats life. I didnt like te fact that Marquez got screwed and ARUM came back with this is a business. I think all fighters deserve to get the correct decision in there fights especially when you see how hard they train and the sacrifices they make. I feel more sorry for Marqez because in the last two fights with Pac he deserved to get the Nod and can you think of the financial ramifications that couldve made in his life? Pacquaio beat Bradley in my book but in the last decade Pac hasnt accomplished that much to me. Beating older fighters past tere prime like Morrales and Barrera is nothing. Beating Hatton whom had just been knocked out by Floyd is nothing, Beating Oscard who was weight drained is nothing. Beating Cotto who was weight drained and had just been beaten to death by Margarito is nothing. Now after that what do you have left.

Ducking Mosley after Margarito was KO'd
            Ducking Yuri Foreman
            Ducking Miguel Cotto at 154
            Ducking Yuan Guzman
            Ducking Humberto Soto
            Ducking Paul Williams
            Ducking Andre Berto
            Ducking Edwin Valero
            The list goes on. I never mention him bypassing the 140 division and chosing the two weakest opponents.

IMO This is how it shouldve been ranked for figter of the Decade. Dont let hatred crowd the obvious.
            Mayweather
            Hopkins
            Marquez
            Pacquaio

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              Pacquiao? Yes! His Fans...FUK NO!
              Which is why I continue to troll them

Comment

Hell no he got what he deserved I was laughing my ass off when the decision was announced

Comment

No. Rewatched the fight, it could have went either way, I had Bradley winning by a single round. The judges were correct.

Comment

I felt bad for Holyfield after the Valuev fight, Malignaggi after the Diaz fight, Lara after the Williams fight, Marquez after the 3rd Pacquiao fight.

I don't feel bad for Pacquiao.

Comment

I don't get this karma talk...what did he do morally wrong with the last Marquez fight?? By having a close fight??

Comment

Working...
                      X