No announcement yet.

Video: Chisora: 'Haye Punches Like A Girl, He Has To Bring Weapons To A Fight'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    he's a professional boxer wtf does he need weapons for?
    it's a street fight and multiple people are coming at you...........**** you do what you gotta do..they werent in a boxing ring were they?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
      Chisora is a pro boxer as well man and has a damn good beard.Haye can crack.and the right hand didnt land clean it hit his neck/chest region
      Being a pro boxer doesn't train you to take bareknuckle shots when you aren't prepared. The right hand hit him on the chin, you can see the distortion in his face. He obviously has a a godly beard if he could eat bareknuckle shots from Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
        it's a street fight and multiple people are coming at you...........**** you do what you gotta do..they werent in a boxing ring were they?
        He needed a tripod to fend off Chisora's middle aged trainer?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          You notice Haye was backing up from Chisora's trainer aswell

I mean, come on.
          Still though LOL

Comment

Haye can punch, why are we even discussing that lol? Punch for punch, I'm sure he hits harder then Chisora.

And an entire entourage approached him, one of them being an unstable HW contender, and threatened him. I damn well understand why he protected himself with everything he could get his hands on.

Comment

He needed a tripod to fend off Chisora's middle aged trainer?

this is david haye. he said he lost the fight because of a sore pinkie

rotfl

this chisora fight will be good. it will let him earn another shot

Comment

Working...
              X