Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

None of the Republican canidates support birth control!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    What will you do after Obama is reelected at the end of the year?
    I'm still rooting for a Brokered Convention. Obama would get his clock cleaned by a Paul Ryan/Marco Rubio ticket. If Romney, Gingrich or Paul win the nomination, I won't vote. If Santorum wins, I'll hold my nose and vote (too socially conservative, while not fiscally enough, plus it's hard to forgive him for voting for Sotomayor.)

But to answer your question, same thing I did in 2008, learn to live in a diminished country.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      I'm still rooting for a Brokered Convention. Obama would get his clock cleaned by a Paul Ryan/Marco Rubio ticket. If Romney, Gingrich or Paul win the nomination, I won't vote. If Santorum wins, I'll hold my nose and vote (too socially conservative, while not fiscally enough, plus it's hard to forgive him for voting for Sotomayor.)
      Don't hold your breath on that brokered Convention. Marco Rubio genuinely makes me shake in my boots. He has President written all over him. If he runs in the election after this one I see him being a force to be reckoned with. Paul Ryan....not so much.

Comment

You people f***ing serious about Marco Rubio? Talk about corrupt and ******ed.

Comment

Anything but Obama,the dude extended unemployment again,does he realize most are just milking the system.Not to mention the fact that is more money coming out of Social Security but yet i still have to pay that sht when i will never see it in my lifetime.

Comment

Ron Paul doesn't support it but rather fix the spending issue than tell people what they can or cannot do in their personal life. The others don't support it but will sign bills for birth control pills, while the rest of the money left over goes into abortion costs.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              part of me thinks you really dont know what your talking about, but thats prob because the other part of me dosnt really know what im talking about.

i think the real issue is whether or not buisness's should provide birth control to their employees, which is what none of the repub's support.

Cuz youre a ****blocker. See for yourself doucher.

Comment

Working...
              X