Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    gotta give props to that little vato,He put up more of a fight then that
    coward mosley.
    He was trying to run too though just bc arce made it a fight. But yeah fck mosley never want to see him again.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
      She was looking mad ass hell during the fight. But dam bro what happend to your papito?
      Yeah she was pissed, it wasn't just for show either. U could see was really mad at Shane for fighting likea maricon. As for Papito, man...... Idk what to tell u. Another Rican bites the dust. To a ****ing Mexican. Smfh!!!! He looked tired. He didn't hjave enough in the tank to finish the fight th e way your suppose to finish a fight. Props to Arce though. Don't wanna take anything away from him. Papito looked to be able to outbox him and get a decision but its hard to box and move for 12 rds. He kept staying on the ropes and falling to floor. He had no legs imo to finish the championship rds.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
        Yeah Pac be feeling bad for these cats I think. That's that congress men shat. Lol. And yeah, it wasn't exactly light but **** I didn't think that one shot would sent him in to b*tch mode. Lol, wow I thought Shane had more balls then that. You said it right onechance, Mosley is a ****ing puto de mierda. No balls, no heart, no nothing. Just a nice check in pockett that he didn't even deserve. Even hois girl was screaming for him to something and the f*ggot didn't do ****.
        I hear ya, but Shane's fight was over with Floyd after the second round. Manny is far more aggressive than Floyd. Factually, Shane's jab and defense have always been suspect, plus he is not a inside fighter. So, really, what chance did this version of Mosley have?

The truth is, individuals need to Stop buying **** man. If you don't, we are going to keep getting these type of fights. I am not bothered by a bad fight with two top guys, because you never know what a individuals game plan will be. Remember Oscar Vs. Tito. But Shane was not a top guy anymore and did not deserve this fight. When the fight was made, most people ****ted on it. If it was **** three months ago, then it is still ****.

I do not buy crap. Supporting Boxing is one thing, but these match ups tarnish Boxing to me. My co-workers always come to me on Monday and say I should not have bought that fight, I should have listened. This Monday will be no different.

Comment

Yeah she was pissed, it wasn't just for show either. U could see was really mad at Shane for fighting likea maricon. As for Papito, man...... Idk what to tell u. Another Rican bites the dust. To a ****ing Mexican. Smfh!!!! He looked tired. He didn't hjave enough in the tank to finish the fight th e way your suppose to finish a fight. Props to Arce though. Don't wanna take anything away from him. Papito looked to be able to outbox him and get a decision but its hard to box and move for 12 rds. He kept staying on the ropes and falling to floor. He had no legs imo to finish the championship rds.
          She is fukin fine ass hell though. Arce exposed him. He Will loose to any of the top guys at 122. Nishioka would rape him rigo would kill him. But at the end when his dad showed him the moniter of why he stopped the fight had me rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
            I hear ya, but Shane's fight was over with Floyd after the second round. Manny is far more aggressive than Floyd. Factually, Shane's jab and defense have always been suspect, plus he is not a inside fighter. So, really, what chance did this version of Mosley have?

The truth is, individuals need to Stop buying **** man. If you don't, we are going to keep getting these type of fights. I am not bothered by a bad fight with two top guys, because you never know what a individuals game plan will be. Remember Oscar Vs. Tito. But Shane was not a top guy anymore and did not deserve this fight. When the fight was made, most people ****ted on it. If it was **** three months ago, then it is still ****.

I do not buy crap. Supporting Boxing is one thing, but these match ups tarnish Boxing to me. My co-workers always come to me on Monday and say I should not have bought that fight, I should have listened. This Monday will be no different.
            I agree with ya but damn, I really didn't think Shane would go out like that. Even if u are washed up, fight bro. Dude didn't even try to fight imo. That's what I'm mad about. If he would have lost in a total blowout but tried to actually fight, I wouldn't be mad. To me, he just fought for a pay check.

Comment

Well, did you enjoy it? I hope you did, because I can think of many more entertaining things to do with 65$.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                She is fukin fine ass hell though. Arce exposed him. He Will loose to any of the top guys at 122. Nishioka would rape him rigo would kill him. But at the end when his dad showed him the moniter of why he stopped the fight had me rolling.
                Yeah she is hott. Shane don't deserve something like that. Papito was gonna lose anyway, two judges or one judge had it for arce or a tie going into the 12th and Jr wasn't gonna win that rd so he was gonna take an L regardless. Sr did him a favor.

Comment

I agree with ya but damn, I really didn't think Shane would go out like that. Even if u are washed up, fight bro. Dude didn't even try to fight imo. That's what I'm mad about. If he would have lost in a total blowout but tried to actually fight, I wouldn't be mad. To me, he just fought for a pay check.
                  C'mon man. Realistically, this Shane Mosley was not a live opponent. This is par for the course, in comparison to Manny's recent opponents. I understand wanting to see a good fight and believing in Shane. Hell, Shane is apart of my screen name, but that $60 dollars would have went a lot further at the strip club with a happy ending included.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                    Well, did you enjoy it? I hope you did, because I can think of many more entertaining things to do with 65$.
                    Lol, Shane went out like a b*tch!!! And I only spent $20 of my actual money. I had some people over and charged $5 a pop to see the fight. Had food, drinks and everything. Good thing for that cuz I knw $5 is chump change but that fight alone wasn't even worth those 5 bucks they spent.

Comment

Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
                      C'mon man. Realistically, this Shane Mosley was not a live opponent. This is par for the course, in comparison to Manny's recent opponents. I understand wanting to see a good fight and believing in Shane. Hell, Shane is apart of my screen name, but that $60 dollars would have went a lot further at the strip club with a happy ending included.
                      Shane fought like a bum. I didn't think he would go out like that man. Stupid me for being such a boxing junkie and believing/hoping Shane would give me a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X