Johnatan Mantequilla gonzalez
    Jose Gonzalez
    Thomas Dulorme
    Jose Pedraza
    Irving Torres
    fernando Torres
    Cesar Seda
    Victor Fonseca
    props on this.. I'll google, youtube and find more out about these kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepillo Loc View Post
      Puerto Ricans are Latinos. :whistle:
      No ****, Sherlock! That's what I said that... but when have we seen 2 Ricans beating their asses like MAB VS. MORALES or Marquez vs. Vasquez and so on? Do tell....

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Thats just to name a few
        Fernando Torres is a journeyman at best and Victor Fonseca is good but has dissapeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepillo Loc View Post
          What happened to him?
          He had injured himself, hell be back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
            Fernando Torres is a journeyman at best and Victor Fonseca is good but has dissapeared.
            Fernando torres is at like a Rocky Martinez, if Rocky won a title i mean come on!!!

And Fonseca I heard he became a additc and he is on rehab outside PR!!!

Comment

Carlos Negron

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                Fernando torres is at like a Rocky Martinez, if Rocky won a title i mean come on!!!

And Fonseca I heard he became a additc and he is on rehab outside PR!!!
                hey i think rocky would of raped that other guy had he not injured himself. Was getting tagged alot by freaking honorio.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  come on man, miss me with this **** here. I'm a fan of the sport. My favorite boxer of all time is Tito, my 2nd favorite is Duran, followed by the likes of JMM, Bowe, RJJ and many more.. Mexicans are great, so are Ricans, don't start that mess here
                  You got it wrong, homie. All I was trying to say was taht I have never seen 2 Ricans or other Latinos go at it like them fighters I posted.

I wanna see 2 Ricans give us great fights like MAB VS. MORALES, MARQUEZ VS. VARSQUEZ ETC ETC.

Miguel Cotto vs Cintron

Juan Ma vs. WVJR

You feel me????

There was one that I saw on the undercard of Vargas vs. Mayorga...

Cintron vs Jesse Feliciano???

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
                    You got it wrong, homie. All I was trying to say was taht I have never seen 2 Ricans or other Latinos go at it like them fighters I posted.

I wanna see 2 Ricans give us great fights like MAB VS. MORALES, MARQUEZ VS. VARSQUEZ ETC ETC.

Miguel Cotto vs Cintron

Juan Ma vs. WVJR

You feel me????

There was one that I saw on the undercard of Vargas vs. Mayorga...

Cintron vs Jesse Feliciano???
                    My bad then. I thought you were firing shots at them. I haven't really seen 2 prime Ricans go at it, as far as a rivalry goes so that's why I asked.

I always wanted to see a Cotto/Cintron fight but never knew why it never happened...

Off Topic though. A quartey-trinidad fight was my dream fight in the late 90s. I wish they would've stepped in the ring against each other

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      My bad then. I thought you were firing shots at them. I haven't really seen 2 prime Ricans go at it, as far as a rivalry goes so that's why I asked.

I always wanted to see a Cotto/Cintron fight but never knew why it never happened...

Off Topic though. A quartey-trinidad fight was my dream fight in the late 90s. I wish they would've stepped in the ring against each other

All good. Nah, I got a couple Rican homies on here. Anyways, that was my point. Cotto vs. Cintron would've been better than Cotto vs. Mayorga.

It seems that a Juan Ma vs. WVJr will happen. I guess both them dudes have been trading words. Would love to see that... maybe in the future? Who knows?

As for Quartey-Trinidad.... wow, that would've been something, man. I would still give it to Trinidad, dude was a monster. Thanks for bringing this up. I will be checking out Fernando Vargas vs. Ike Quartey in a bit... that shyt was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X