Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! Pacquaio Does Preview Of What Would Happen If Him In Floyd Would Ever Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO! Pacquaio Does Preview Of What Would Happen If Him In Floyd Would Ever Fight

That video was one big mind fuck, why does the Freddie Roach personator sound like Bruce Willis, Freddie Roaches voice is more pubescent.

Comment

this commercial is the only bit of wank material *******s will have left once floyd knock the Midget out........

Comment

So that's his PED of choice, huh? Mutha****ing soy sauce and what I can only assume is lemon juice? I should've known.

And was the real Freddie busy on the day they shot this thing?

Comment

Behind the scenes manny asked the actor to drop to a catch weight or he wouldn't be in the commercial

Comment

Lol.. Even in slo-mo pac is fast.

He lands a quick ass left to the body as he follows up with a right hook to the body on the first person lol. hahaha

Manny is the man! lol

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
              Behind the scenes manny asked the actor to drop to a catch weight or he wouldn't be in the commercial
              i'm surprised you're not whining that the mexican in that vid was shot, past prime, weight drained and/or was robbed...

Comment

Im pretty sure the first guy was a parody of Eric Morales and the second guy is obviously a hit at Floyd. Then again I dont know how many bald black men are standing in lines in the Philippines right now waiting to get lemon sauce or whatever that was.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                  Im pretty sure the first guy was a parody of Eric Morales and the second guy is obviously a hit at Floyd. Then again I dont know how many bald black men are standing in lines in the Philippines right now waiting to get lemon sauce or whatever that was.
                  You'll be surprised to see a lot of 'em here.

I'm just not sure how many of 'em are slick...

Comment

You can tell that white guy who plays Roach is a pedophile on vacation in Philippines.

Comment

Working...
                    X