Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have a problem with Arum's disrespect towards Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Nobody wants to give Bradley any credit for anything.
    To them, he's just a thief that stole the belt and lost 12 rounds to 1.
    I heard people saying he faked that injury. Was going to mouth off on them, but then realized that you can't get hurt by sitting on a computer chair all day.
    LOL,so true...

Comment

Arum won't side with Bradley.... he'll make "so much more money" if he boils the controversy where the next fight is payback revenge to robbery. This fight won't get overturned and all the petitions in the world won't do that.
      Good luck with that Arum, everybody is already planning to boycott your fight... and by everyone I mean a crap ton of casuals. People on my facebook and other forums been mouthing off on how they'll never buy another fight from you.
      I just hope that puts pressure on this limey old fuck to actually make a good undercard. He probably has to to attract anybody

Comment

Arum is Don King's twin brother.

You see him with a big smile then hugging Bradley. Now his changing his tune after the outcry of the fans, media, and boxers. His plan for Bradley backfired.

As far as Bradley, not gonna hate on him. I am still gonna pick him to beat Khan(if they ever fight). My only problem is that when he said that his team are gonna watch the fight and see if he won or not. To me, that doesn't sound of a confident winner. Then the next day, he said he won 7-8 rounds. I still like him though. I see him as a poor man's version of Floyd Mayweather, in terms of selling fights.
        Last edited by loui_ludwig; 06-11-2012, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Arum won't side with Bradley.... he'll make "so much more money" if he boils the controversy where the next fight is payback revenge to robbery. This fight won't get overturned and all the petitions in the world won't do that.
          Good luck with that Arum, everybody is already planning to boycott your fight... and by everyone I mean a crap ton of casuals. People on my facebook and other forums been mouthing off on how they'll never buy another fight from you.
          I just hope that puts pressure on this limey old fuck to actually make a good undercard. He probably has to to attract anybody
          I have to ask,do you really believe Arum paid off three judges to see the fight the same way but to give the fight to Bradley??I think that's a bit far-fetched..

Comment

Nobody wants to give Bradley any credit for anything.
            To them, he's just a thief that stole the belt and lost 12 rounds to 1.
            I heard people saying he faked that injury. Was going to mouth off on them, but then realized that you can't get hurt by sitting on a computer chair all day.
            I'm convinced Arum is just butt hurt that Tim injured his ankle and the fight didn't turn out to be as action packed as their matchmakers hoped.

The public narrative on the fight would have been more split had a war broke out. TR has the best matchmakers and they've put on some epic fights that carry themselves into rematches that don't need much hype or controversy - he'll take the controversy as long as the fight was good. I honesty though that was their game plan from the start.

Lose money on the first promotion because Tim is unknown....but make money the second time around hoping that the first bout was a classic. Well, it wasn't a special fight and Tim wasn't really able to show his full potential IMO. He showed heart and clearly adjusted...Arum hasn't mentioning any of it from what I've heard, which says to me he's pissed at Tim in some way. Maybe I've missed some quotes of his though. ...this one seems forced unfortunately and people see right through it. It wasn't a corrupt plan to begin with but Bobby misfired and blew a load on his face. feel kind bad for Tim, the whole point was for him to make his name in there
            Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 06-11-2012, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Manny won the fight though, that's the problem. Arum would have made so much more money getting the Mayweather fight done, there is no way he would go this route. Pac/Bradley 2 is nowhere near the moneymaker. I don't think Arum was behind this.

Comment

Tim only injured his ankle because of being wobbled by Manny, so it was from the punches. Tim pitterpattered his way to maybe winning the last 4 rounds when he needed more than that. Pac should have alredy been up at least 7 rounds by that time. Robbery! Who knows when Tim really injured that ankle, he was still dancing around. he has a fracture in one foot but that don't mean the foot is totally broken.

Comment

Making himself look like he had nothing to do with this trumps everything. This aint about Manny at all.

Comment

Arum is trying to cover up the fix !!!! Bradley should say fu#k Arum and leave Top Rank.

Comment

Arum just gave him a W against pac and probably 2 rematches worth 10's of millions

I doubt he cares if he talks a little shiiit about it

Comment

Working...
                      X