No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire in High Network Demand, Says Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire in High Network Demand, Says Bob Arum

HBO and Showtime want to feature WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire in a fight card in July.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mijares is a good fighter but we all know his best days are behind him, and at this point its a step backwards for Donaire to fight another undersized underdog. Donaire is not a prospect anymore, he's in his prime right now and these types of fights serve no purpose

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
      Mijares is a good fighter but we all know his best days are behind him, and at this point its a step backwards for Donaire to fight another undersized underdog. Donaire is not a prospect anymore, he's in his prime right now and these types of fights serve no purpose
      I agree Donaire needs to be off the p4p list if he keeps taking these trash fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        I agree Donaire needs to be off the p4p list if he keeps taking these trash fights.
        These "trash" fights are no worse then Martinez's latest streak

Comment

i dont see why this kid is even getting any criticism by so called boxing "fans" on the net. If he's staying at 122 for the next several years he has plenty of time to fight everyone in the division so he should take his time

Floyd has been a welterweight since forever it seems and its taken him eternity to even fight someone like Ortiz

Comment

This sounds like Top Rank spin to me. His last fight made people reconsider his spot on the "P4P" list not solidly it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              This sounds like Top Rank spin to me. His last fight made people reconsider his spot on the "P4P" list not solidly it.
              typical comment here..if someone doesnt win by KO they are no longer any good

pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                These "trash" fights are no worse then Martinez's latest streak
                true...martinez's last three fights are comparable to donaire's latest fights..omar narvaez was a good opponent though (undefeated and world champion in 2 weight divisions) it's just that he sort of pulled a clottey.

Comment

Again, Donaire is so overrated, and is no Pac whatsoever.If he truly wants to unify, the path is clear: Nishioka, Rigondeux and the winner of Mares-Morel.I would'nt even mind seeing him in with Arce cuz he's a straightforward brawler with lots of heart.

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Hilis View Post
                    Again, Donaire is so overrated, and is no Pac whatsoever.If he truly wants to unify, the path is clear:Nishioka, Rigondeux and the winner of Mares-Morel.I would'nt even mind seeing him in with Arce cuz he's a straightforward brawler with lots of heart.
                    they stripped nishioka of his wbc title ...mares and morel are fighting for his vacant title now.

Comment

Working...
                    X