No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Tim Bradley Was Just Scared of Losing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Tim Bradley Was Just Scared of Losing

WBA light-welterweight champion Amir Khan has hailed trainer Freddie Roach's impact on his boxing development ahead of Saturday's eagerly-awaited clash with Zab Judah in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Khan still talking about Bradley,yes I have'int lost hope for this fight yet..

Comment

True story.

Bradley knew he would lose

Comment

"Amir Khan: Tim Bradley Was Just Scared of Losing"

Bradley was not scared, we just haven't forgotten about 9/11, "Amir"....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          True story.

Bradley knew he would lose
          Let's hope he is singing the same tune when Bradley get's his business in order...

Comment

I doubt this fight would ever happen now at 140, Bradley now need to clear his status with Shaw before his move to Top rank can finally go through and when that does happen I hope he isn't just restricted to fighting Top rank fighters.

Comment

FOCUS ON JUDAH!

This dude is all over the place, he talks about Bradley and Mayweather more then he talks about Judah

he would be a COMPLETE FOOL if he takes Judah lightly

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                WBA light-welterweight champion Amir Khan has hailed trainer Freddie Roach's impact on his boxing development ahead of Saturday's eagerly-awaited clash with Zab Judah in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
                Khan's a prick. Everyone knows that Bradley is sitting out his contract with Shaw. The idea that Bradley is scared is just too stupid for words. I like Khan the fighter, but he says so many stupid things that I find it hard not to root for him to lose, sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by CharliesRecords View Post
                  "Amir Khan: Tim Bradley Was Just Scared of Losing"

Bradley was not scared, we just haven't forgotten about 9/11, "Amir"....
                  seriously shouldn't your b itch ass be on **********? too bad you weren't in the building that day, anyways you can always enlist and go get recyled in iraq or afghanistan with your waste of humanity self...

..back to topic, hope they strip Bradley if he stays inactive. No "champ" should stay inactive. It makes no sense, just like Charlie's dumb ass

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    FOCUS ON JUDAH!

This dude is all over the place, he talks about Bradley and Mayweather more then he talks about Judah

he would be a COMPLETE FOOL if he takes Judah lightly
                    To be fair he's said several times that Judah will be his toughest opponent so far, and he never takes his training lightly. But he does get on my nerves by continually saying stupid things and by being so repetitive.

Comment

Working...
                    X