No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Trying To Get My April Fight To The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Trying To Get My April Fight To The UK

BRITISH boxing star Amir Khan is happy to put his 2012 horror behind him.

And now the Bolton fighter is ready to set the world alight in 2013 and is hoping to fight on British soil again.

Khan, 26, started the year without any titles after a controversial points defeat by Lamont Peterson at the end of 2011.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hey Amir, I thought you ssaid UK was racist and America was where the respect was? What happened to that?

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
      Hey Amir, I thought you ssaid UK was racist and America was where the respect was? What happened to that?
      Well if you look at YouTube comments from some white UK fans, it is the case. I have also been to a Khan fight and there was racial tension. So what if he wants to fight in the UK? He has fans here along with the haters.

Comment

Boy, he sure doesn't sound too confident in himself any more.

Comment

he didn't say that

Comment

Link or suck d1ck! It's about time the boy came home to 20,000 screaming fans!

Comment

Khan just ****ted on his loyal american fans lol. And you guys support this idiot.

Comment

I wonder what England takes from him in taxes as their system is far higher than the US...he's lucky if he pulls in, after expenses & taxes, $.20 on the dollar...

Comment

Khan really should have his next 2-3 fights in the uk, build the hype train again, problem is he badly wants the garcia fight and will go to their backyard to do it

he needs to understand he can fight garcia in a couple of years time if needs be

Comment

Great, now stop ducking Prescott and rematch him already. There isn't a bigger domestic fight out there for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X