Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Laughs: Roach Said He Would Kiss My Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is obvious marquez wasent clean for this fight and that is why he won't be willing to fight manny a fifth time because everyone will know y the way his physic looks on fight night just look at his carrot legs he has no genetics and at 39 come on now e could thank memo for this one.

Comment

Floyd fans should apologise to Pacquiao for suggesting he was on perfomance enhancers.
      The tests are negative.

Comment

Originally posted by ManUtd626 View Post
        Morales also beat him.
        lol he got it wrong.....

how many mexicans knocked out pac? juan
        how many mexicans did pac knock out? manny

Comment

Originally posted by boxing77 View Post
          It is obvious marquez wasent clean for this fight and that is why he won't be willing to fight manny a fifth time because everyone will know y the way his physic looks on fight night just look at his carrot legs he has no genetics and at 39 come on now e could thank memo for this one.

Comment

Not a good year for the Pacturds

Comment

Roach did an interview with Leave It In the Ring radio in which he said that the request for stricter testing was shot down by Bob Arum.

http://www.boxingscene.com/bob-arum-...-claims--60024

He keeps flip flopping and changing his stories so who knows what to believe anymore?

What I do know is that the commission did their job. And Marquez has come out clean. So pucker up and kiss his ass, Freddie!

Comment

I don't give a fuk if roach kisses Marquez ass or not but what I do know is that there will always be a backlash with heredia being on Marquez corner.

Comment

yall need to leave roach alone

Comment

I'm tired of Roach's idiotic comments, dude thinks because he has Parkinson's disease he can talk crap and not expect backlash. I have respect for him but he just needs to stop talking **** and give fighters their credit when due.

Comment

ah well, who gives a fcuk what they say? actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Working...
                      X