No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Smith: I'm The Real Puncher, Not George Groves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Smith: I'm The Real Puncher, Not George Groves

Liverpool boxer Paul Smith insists George Groves will not have the punching power to frighten him when they meet in London on Saturday night. Smith, 28, challenges Groves, 23, for the British and Commonwealth super middleweight titles at Wembley Arena. Smith hopes that victory on Saturday night will help to set up a rematch with European champion James DeGale and is confident he will get the job done against Groves.

[Click Here To Read More]

Paul Smith would do well to learn a few things from Groves, like shutting up and doing your talking in the ring....

Comment

No Paul, you're not the puncher here. For one, you weren't a banger at middleweight, so chances are that you've got little power at super middle, considering how under sized you are!

Comment

Smith is a small at the weight plodder with a big mouth who gets big fights because he can fill the Echo Arena with loads of bin dipping scousers, i hope Groves takes him apart and shuts his mouth for him once and for all.

Comment

Smith seems like a likeable person, but he looks like he's not got any power. Atleast do some squats or build your upper body to increase your power rather than coming in fat like against DeGale. Wilczewski looks way stronger.

Comment

Working...
          X