No announcement yet.

Who Sh## Their Pants in Round 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Sh## Their Pants in Round 2?

I predicted Floyd to "Gatti" Shane and KTFO him.

When Shane put Floyd on "Ellerbe Street" in round 2 I had a surreal moment of panic and honestly just felt the fight was over. The ref looked ready to stop it at any moment and I was just ****ting my pants and saying "****...it's over...May just got exposed...there goes his career"

That **** was crazy and uncomfortable even though part of me did want Shane to win because I like them both but I just never expected Floyd to be doing the chicken dance like that but I couldn't believe when he over came adversity. Honestly I was still worried about round 3 cus I thought he might still be on unsteady legs and honestly Roger Mayweather looked scared as **** in that corner between rounds. I never seen Roger Mayweather look so uncomfortable, panicked and unconfident in my life. He looked like he was saying "Oh ****, dat muthafuka bout to fuk my nephew up..."

But Floyd showed some of the greatest heart I ever saw. And the rest is history. But **** me if I didn't lay a brick in my pants in those brief moments in round 2..............

Originally posted by etlux View Post

When Shane put Floyd on "Ellerbe Street" in round 2 I had a surreal moment of panic and honestly just felt the fight was over. The ref looked ready to stop it at any moment and I was just ****ting my pants and saying "****...it's over...May just got exposed...there goes his career"

That **** was crazy and uncomfortable even though part of me did want Shane to win because I like them both but I just never expected Floyd to be doing the chicken dance like that but I couldn't believe when he over came adversity. Honestly I was still worried about round 3 cus I thought he might still be on unsteady legs and honestly Roger Mayweather looked scared as **** in that corner between rounds. I never seen Roger Mayweather look so uncomfortable, panicked and unconfident in my life. He looked like he was saying "Oh ****, dat muthafuka bout to fuk my nephew up..."

But Floyd showed some of the greatest heart I ever saw. And the rest is history. But **** me if I didn't lay a brick in my pants in those brief moments in round 2..............

Ellerbe Street.....mawahahahahaaha rofl:

i would greek k u for that one....but as u can see my situation precludes it.

Comment

I was shocked when he was staggered. I didn't see any fear in Roger or Floyd though.

Comment

I was like WOW on the second shot... cause he was already hurt at that point, but stayed up and found a way out. And the rest was history.

Comment

Ellerbe Street

Comment

gree k for ellerbee street

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
              Ellerbe Street
              some other stupid ******* alt came up with that ellerbe street **** so I'm not laying claim to it cus it's pure genius. He made a '***** hating' rant post and probably got banned an hour or two ago but I gotta admit his 'shane put floyd on ellerbe street' comment was pure genius so I had to use it

Comment

yeah it was worth seein my friends (big mayweather fans ) slump back in the seat covering there eyes saying its over lol

Comment

I was silent. about 23 people were at my mothers house, everyone was yelling, i simply watched. I wondered if i was watching the end or what, when i saw mayweather take the second like a man, let go and peek a boo again, i knew hed be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post

I FELT LIKE THIS IN THE CANELO FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and also in the money may fight but round 3 was my favorite of the night he came back with a vengeance!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X