No announcement yet.

Defiant North Korea launches rocket!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
    Would it be smart to get into a war with North Korea who is allies with China?
    There are so many reasons China would help us its ridiculous. First of all, China is in the range of those rockets.. Second, China needs us financially...If they don't support us, they lose a whole lot of money.

Anyways, the time for action is NOW. We need to stop this before they arm themselves further, this is history speaking right now. The more we wait, the harder it will become and the more dangerous.

Another thing is that we should see this as a HUGE slap in the face. Is it any coincidence that this launch test occurs when Obama IS IN THAT HEMISPHERE PREACHING THE REMOVAL OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS??? The day after he says "lets de-nuclearize the world", this happens. The more we let them disrespect us like this, the more ground they will gain.
    Last edited by ILLuminato; 04-05-2009, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
      Do you have proof they paid off NORTH KOREA??? I'm not so sure...Hit me up with an article.....Of course Obama said not to do it again, but now is not the time to negotiate. Speak softly and carry a big stick, he should learn from his idol JFK

Members of the Six-Party talks have finally reached an agreement aimed at halting North Korea’s nuclear-weapons program. If the agreement holds, the accord has a good deal to offer both sides: In return for energy aid, security guarantees and steps toward normalizing relations, Pyongyang will dismantle its nuclear infrastructure in a way that outside powers can verify. Plenty of pitfalls remain, however. Already, North Korea has announced that the deal amounts to a temporary freeze rather than a permanent settlement – and even if the country does permanently dismantle its nuclear infrastructure, it probably already has several nuclear bombs, and their disposal remains a big question mark. The new deal, though, represents major progress. The US and negotiating partners must work hard together, obtaining access to North Korea, to ensure progress in shutting and sealing the nuclear program. – YaleGlobal
      I have to agree. If North Korea persists, will Bush's legacy be improved?
      It was common knowledge dude. Read the news somtimes. Foreign aide, energy aide whatever the hell you want to call it = payoff.

Comment

well guys, lemme get in touch with my south korean partners and get some more info.

this is actually a very interesting situation, as a "missle" flew over japanese airspace before from NK if i remember correctly.

north korea does not want to mess around here. everyone, nearly everyone, would be involved in storming that 38th parallel - which is the most guarded front in the world.

and dammit, lets get lisa ling's sister and eun lee back!

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
          well guys, lemme get in touch with my south korean partners and get some more info.

this is actually a very interesting situation, as a "missle" flew over japanese airspace before from NK if i remember correctly.

north korea does not want to mess around here. everyone, nearly everyone, would be involved in storming that 38th parallel - which is the most guarded front in the world.

and dammit, lets get lisa ling's sister and eun lee back!
          The only thing that'll be storming that 38th parallel are naval based cruise missiles.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
            Would it be smart to get into a war with North Korea who is allies with China?
            Question is.

Would it be smart for China to allow North Korea to **** with us.

More like that, cuz like...................we're ****in deadly.

And they're poor/unsophisticated compared

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

We would wipe China off the map as easy as Afghanistan.

Poor *****s can't afford ****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Could you imagine how many Chinese we would ACCIDENTALLY KILL

With Smartbombs? lol

We'd win a Battleship came that would be impossible to lose.

Their battleship is huge, old, slow, ****ty and just no good.

Comment

Same way Bush ignored the UN when it said not to invade Irag, so with behaviour like that do you expect anybody to respect the what the International community says when their is no punishment when someone ignores what the UN says.

Comment

It is predicted that China in the near future will become the world's superpower at this rate. Sure they're behind the United States (and I'd also say they're behind Russia) but with their growing advancements, their improved Navy, their technological capabilities, their sheer size in terms of active troops, their relentlessness and wealth, they are really making it known that they want to take over as the world's leading military power.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Corleone View Post
                      It is predicted that China in the near future will become the world's superpower at this rate. Sure they're behind the United States (and I'd also say they're behind Russia) but with their growing advancements, their improved Navy, their technological capabilities, their sheer size in terms of active troops, their relentlessness and wealth, they are really making it known that they want to take over as the world's leading military power.
                      Would you be ok with that?

Comment

Working...
                      X