No announcement yet.

Who should become more flamboyant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should become more flamboyant?

I have been thinking long and hard, and I have concluded that boxing despretly needs someone like Prince Naseem Hamed. The elaborate entrances, the flip over the ring, all the way to the devastating knockout. He truly was an entertainer and we need somone to pick up where Naz left off. Anyways let me get to the point. Regarding the current breed of fighter, it is very rare to see someone with boxing skill, devastating power and appeal, but one fighter I think can take the flamboyance of Naseem is Juanma Lopez. I think if he were to spruce up his entrances, flip over the ropes, and keep knocking opponents out he could make boxing's fan base much bigger than it is today.

Haha, i didn't even read your post but i was thinking of Juanma Lopez, i can see a bit of the showman in him. People come to see him knock people out early. All he needs now is to move round the ring like a spacko and have a magic carpet entrance and he will be the complete package!

Comment

boxing is doing fine as it is.. there are a lot more casual fans watching and more people gaining interest.
      you don't know cus u haven't seen it.
      since I first joined here a lot more casual fans have joined the forum too.
      before the majority of the posters where the hardcores.. why?
      because boxing was going through some rough times.
      now, there is a lot more posters and though the quality of the lounge has gone down
      the viewership has gone up.

Comment

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
        boxing is doing fine as it is.. there are a lot more casual fans watching and more people gaining interest.
        you don't know cus u haven't seen it.
        since I first joined here a lot more casual fans have joined the forum too.
        before the majority of the posters where the hardcores.. why?
        because boxing was going through some rough times.
        now, there is a lot more posters and though the quality of the lounge has gone down
        the viewership has gone up.
        I know what you mean, but a little "pa-zaaz" wouldn't hurt.

Comment

Working...
        X