No announcement yet.

Bellator..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellator..

Why everybody in here dodges Bellator in the MMA Forum? Everything talked about is the stupid UFC. Bellator even has the best Lightweight in the world Michael Chandler... Dont underestimate Bellator, they wont fall like Pride, WEC or StrikeForce. Bellator is here to stay.

lmao Chandler the best lightweight in the world? you lost all credibility there. How is he the best because he has one top 5 lightweight win over Alvarez? and Alvarez never even got a rematch that's why bellator isn't as liked. Plus their just as dirty if not dirtier then the UFC with their contracts. They tried to sue Nam and now their sueing Alvarez trying to keep him on the shelf for the year.

Good fighters and fights plus the tournament concept is cool but hardly a threat yet. Especially after tonight when Askren stinks up the main event.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Probably because the UFC is where the big boys play and outside of a few fighters Bellator really has nothing to offer. I'd rather ONE FC/RoadFC get bigger than Bellator but it's good for the UFC to have some competition, it'll make it step up its game. Competition is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
        lmao Chandler the best lightweight in the world? you lost all credibility there. How is he the best because he has one top 5 lightweight win over Alvarez? and Alvarez never even got a rematch that's why bellator isn't as liked. Plus their just as dirty if not dirtier then the UFC with their contracts. They tried to sue Nam and now their sueing Alvarez trying to keep him on the shelf for the year.

Good fighters and fights plus the tournament concept is cool but hardly a threat yet. Especially after tonight when Askren stinks up the main event.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Come on, you know Chandler is the best Lightweight in the world. Now UFC is pursuing his leftover Alvarez who is now about to clean their lightweight division. Lombard already got robbed but will be back stronger. UFC is getting weaker these years, and they never got Fedor which is their all-time major failure. Dont miss Bellator tonight..

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          Probably because the UFC is where the big boys play and outside of a few fighters Bellator really has nothing to offer. I'd rather ONE FC/RoadFC get bigger than Bellator but it's good for the UFC to have some competition, it'll make it step up its game. Competition is good.
          The best P4P Heavyweight of all time Fedor never stepped into their cage, so thats not necessary where the big boys play after all. I was very surprised that they signed Reem, which to me is the best Heavyweight right now. But let me say this.. Bellator will rise up and take away UFC from the top spot, they are now with the network (****e) that gave UFC the fame they got today, time will tell..

Comment

Chandler isn't the top LW. I like Bellator but they haven't had a fight that peaked my interest in a while....

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
              The best P4P Heavyweight of all time Fedor never stepped into their cage, so thats not necessary where the big boys play after all. I was very surprised that they signed Reem, which to me is the best Heavyweight right now. But let me say this.. Bellator will rise up and take away UFC from the top spot, they are now with the network (****e) that gave UFC the fame they got today, time will tell..
              We are talking about the present and Fedor hasn't fought for a BIG promotion (m1 is not) since 2011. The UFC is the premier promotion and when Strikeforce got purchased by Zuffa the competition died. Dream could have been promising but $$$ was a problem due to Japans MMA scene dying post-pride. Everyone has been wanting to come to the UFC since 2011. At the moment, Bellator is not as strong as Strikeforce was a few years back but I think they'll get there in a year or two. People have to also realise MMA was on the up BIG time in 2009/2010 but now its sort out plateaued and is not gaining that many new fans compared to how many it was then. A strong, healthy Bellator would be GREAT for the MMA world though, they seem to be have a good policy/stance on cultivating their own talent which I like, rather than just buying out talent like the UFC tends to do. The tournament model can be good but only if used sporadically imo, in MMA there are too many possibilities of injuries in and out of the fight in training and tbh I want to see a fighter when hes 100% or close to it rather than rushing him to fight asap injured. I also prefer ONE FCs rules reminds me of PRIDE

Comment

i like Bellator but there circle caged makes it my favorite cage, i dont like the UFC octagon idk why but it bothers me a lot

i like the Pride ring n the Bellator circle cage is my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
                  Why everybody in here dodges Bellator in the MMA Forum? Everything talked about is the stupid UFC. Bellator even has the best Lightweight in the world Michael Chandler... Dont underestimate Bellator, they wont fall like Pride, WEC or StrikeForce. Bellator is here to stay.
                  Not everybody. I just posted a Bellator topic last week. I have high hopes for them as well.

Comment

That was over quick. I wish there was more discussion in this part of the forum in general.

Comment

Working...
                    X