Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did precum watching this girl and she didn't even get naked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS5_KmNYaFA

Comment

You can learn to embed today. Embedding means that the video is displayed here instead of giving us a link to go to youtube. So, on the youtube video page, under the view count, you should click the share button, then click the embed button, then highlight & copy the script or parameters which appear under the embed button, then paste onto your textbox, reply to thread, here on boxing scene. That's all there is to it.

Comment

Hahahaha hilarious!!!

Comment

That is one fine female specimen, right there.

I turned it off around the 4 minute mark, though. Seemed kinda pointless to torture myself any further if I wasn't even going to get an upskirt or cheek flash out of the deal.

Comment

Great video, though. This slut is hot. I love older women, and this slut is hot.

Comment

So many hot azz Latinas on Spanish shows with wack ass guys around lol, they are real women thick and juicy not stick thin like on American shows lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                You can learn to embed today. Embedding means that the video is displayed here instead of giving us a link to go to youtube. So, on the youtube video page, under the view count, you should click the share button, then click the embed button, then highlight & copy the script or parameters which appear under the embed button, then paste onto your textbox, reply to thread, here on boxing scene. That's all there is to it.

Thanks budd! I couldn't find the share button for the life of me for this vid, I've embed many videos before with this one though I couldn't. Thanks!

Comment

Another hot one with her:

Oh man, she's such a perrita!

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                    Thanks budd! I couldn't find the share button for the life of me for this vid, I've embed many videos before with this one though I couldn't. Thanks!
                    No problem, bro. You have great taste in women.

Comment

Working...
                    X