Asian Actors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
    bad ass movie indeed but the dude who was stalking his ass is bad ass
    hell yeah. what a non stop revenge movie eh? that korean actor is pretty bad@ss too. he has some badass movie as well. his character in a bittersweet life is bad@ss.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2012 View Post
      hell yeah. what a non stop revenge movie eh? that korean actor is pretty bad@ss too. he has some badass movie as well. his character in a bittersweet life is bad@ss.

Lee Byeong-heon

I haven't watched that movie but i first saw him on The Good The Bad The Weird good movie and funny too

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
        Lee Byeong-heon

I haven't watched that movie but i first saw him on The Good The Bad The Weird good movie and funny too

i havent seen this one but it looks interesting and weird for an asian movie eh

Comment

i havent seen this one but it looks interesting and weird for an asian movie eh
          i didnt know the director of that movie did also i saw the devil, bittersweet life,

Comment

Jacky Chan is on the top 5 of my favorite action stars. Starting to collect his movies in dvd or blue ray.

Comment

Originally posted by EDD1E View Post
              just read his wiki

his father is scott-irish and cherokee descent...

while his mother is of spanish, chinese, hawaiian and japanese descent...he has no fillipino blood in him.his mother just happened to be born in the phillipines
              I thought it was fairly well known that Lou Diamond Phillips was of Filipino decent.

Wikipedia isn't really a reliable source as it can be altered by anyone.

Comment

i didnt know the director of that movie did also i saw the devil, bittersweet life,
                ya i just noticed that too

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                  Jacky Chan is on the top 5 of my favorite action stars. Starting to collect his movies in dvd or blue ray.
                  thats cool have u seen shaolin he's on that too

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                    I thought it was fairly well known that Lou Diamond Phillips was of Filipino decent.
                    i didn't know that i thought he was just of Cherokee descent but then i did research and found out he was born in the Philippines

Wikipedia isn't really a reliable source as it can be altered by anyone.
                    Agree

Comment

ive seen this guy on this movie called i saw the devil, great movie by the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X