JDS vs Carwin @ UFC 131.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDS vs Carwin @ UFC 131.

Brock's out. Good replacement.

What is this condition that Lesner supposedly has? Some sort of intestinal infection? How does one get this?

Nvm

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001303/
    Last edited by Heavyfasthands; 05-12-2011, 06:26 PM.

Comment

That sucks for Brock, I hope he gets better.

I think Carwin will be even easier work for Dos Santos.

Comment

haha Figures Brock was going to pull out. He don't wanna take back to back losses like that.

WATCH SHANE CARWIN GET EXPOSED! He has nothing but power, he's a bum, I can't wait until Dos Santos picks him apart!

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          haha Figures Brock was going to pull out. He don't wanna take back to back losses like that.

WATCH SHANE CARWIN GET EXPOSED! He has nothing but power, he's a bum, I can't wait until Dos Santos picks him apart!
          Lol, like the humour, be even funnier if you get hate for it haha!

Anyways, I'd prefer Carwin Vs Santos anyway, should be more competitive than if Lesnar fought.

Comment

I think JDS still takes it inside the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
              Lol, like the humour, be even funnier if you get hate for it haha!

Anyways, I'd prefer Carwin Vs Santos anyway, should be more competitive than if Lesnar fought.
              I wouldn't say that though. Lesnar I think is more competitive because he is a big strong wrestler. Carwin is just a sloppy brawler with huge power, Dos Santos is better in every area of striking and with some devastating power. Carwin has a lil wrestling but if Lesnar was going to have a hard enough time getting him down, it will be nearly impossible for Carwin I think.

Gabriel Gonzaga was pickin' that fool apart until he landed that one punch. Dos Santos is a solid boxer who shows good counterpunching skills. He's going to drop Carwin in the 1st or give him a beating until Carwin fades late in the 1st-early 2nd. This fight does not go past half the 2nd round.

Comment

Junior Dos Santos is going to end this one in the first.

Shane is giving up height, reach, speed, stamina... This is an easy fight for JDS

Comment

LOL guys JDS is a beast no doubt, but couldnt finish Roy Nelson... Carwin will win in spectacular fashoin.... And Brock would push JDS to the brink and beat him IMO... JDS is good technique with solid power.. Carwin is big power with wrestlign technique and will get the takedown and smash...if JDS doesnt come straight at him and get caught...Carwin in 1!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
                    LOL guys JDS is a beast no doubt, but couldnt finish Roy Nelson... Carwin will win in spectacular fashoin.... And Brock would push JDS to the brink and beat him IMO... JDS is good technique with solid power.. Carwin is big power with wrestlign technique and will get the takedown and smash...if JDS doesnt come straight at him and get caught...Carwin in 1!!!
                    Nice ****ing sig

Comment

Working...
                    X