Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez vs. Juan Diaz set for Feb. 28th Edition of HBO's World Championship Boxing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingofchaos66 View Post
    no, he'd sit on his ass 4 times and beg for more, so he can get paid at least 1 million.

Marquez had his chance but he choked. JMM all he had to do is not to get kd but his a choker like his brother in the last round against Vasquez.

The Choker brothers.
    Why do you have such low self esteem?

Comment

for the idiot kingofchaos:

choker brothers??
      last time I heard the Marquez's were the best brother team ever to come out of Mexico. And if JMM is #2 p4p that obviously means he ain't no chump.

and I would like to see you go 1 round with Manny and not fall once...I bet you would not even make it in 1 round against an amateur...

Comment

I'll be rooting for diaz just because he is the underdog..But I got a feeling jmm will beat him .

Comment

Originally posted by xxjace View Post
          I'll be rooting for diaz just because he is the underdog..But I got a feeling jmm will beat him .
          Im rooting for Diaz, alot of people don't give him much of a chance but I think he's better than most think, it would be nice if he pulls the upset. JMM is clearly the favorite because he beat Barrera, Drew with Pacman and K.O Casamayor who had never been KOed before. But I think Diaz really wants this plus JMM is already talking about Campbell and other dudes so he's obviously overlooking Diaz.

Comment

I am going to make the roadtrip to see the fight... it is a real FOTY candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by kingofchaos66 View Post
              no, he'd sit on his ass 4 times and beg for more, so he can get paid at least 1 million.

Marquez had his chance but he choked. JMM all he had to do is not to get kd but his a choker like his brother in the last round against Vasquez.

The Choker brothers.
              Honestly are you this obtuse?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                Why do you have such low self esteem?
                self esteem? stick to boxing stupid. this isn't a psychology forum.

bum vs bum lolz. marquez is pacquiao left overs and juan diaz is nate's left overs.

your boy marquez couldn't even beat a dehydrated Pacquiao @ 130.

I can't wait what Pacquiao would do to Marquez and his Japanese lover/assistant trainer when they faces @ 140.

when Pacquiao don't look like a Somalian on the weigh in.

Comment

This has the makings of being a GREAT fight. I love watching JMM fight and I believe he is one of the if not the most technical fighter in the sport today.

Comment

Great contrast of styles here. This is gonna be a great fight. I'll be rooting for Marquez, I really like watching this guy fight.

I think Marquez wins a UD in this one.

Comment

I think Diaz's style might be too much for JMM.

Comment

Working...
                      X