Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would a Pac-Alvarado, JMM-Bradley PPV do against Floyd in September?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would a Pac-Alvarado, JMM-Bradley PPV do against Floyd in September?

A stacked PPV with PAcquiao vs. Alvarado and JMM vs. Bradley on the same card similar to how Oscar de la hoya and Bernard Hopkins fought in the same card and the winner fought in a super fight going up on the same day versus Floyd Mayweather vs TBA?

Which one would do better numbers and would Golden Boy still go on with the Mayweather PPV?

Which would you buy?

Probably steal all the buy except Floyd die hard fans, unless it had a good undercard too

Comment

pac vs alvarado = 950k - 1mil

jmm vs bradley = 300k

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        pac vs alvarado = 950k - 1mil

jmm vs bradley = 300k
        Wow this is delusional, he got 800,000 vs Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          alvarado got a good following .....as seen in the rios 2 fight ....

Comment

Golden Boy could realisticly do this card

Floyd fight
            Canelo fight
            Broner fight
            Thurman fight

Top Rank would be stupid to stack a card when is their next card? It's cause they have no bench.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              alvarado got a good following .....as seen in the rios 2 fight ....
              I think you might be in for a surprise, Pacquiao-Rios would draw better.

Comment

I would buy the TR card but no way Arum does this when he can have two PPV events with those two fights.

Comment

I hear people keep saying stuff like this but for what? Sure you might can stack a card to compete with someone but it wont work out because the guys on the stacked card would have to take pay cuts. No one is doing that. They wont make enough money to pay all 4 of those guys, espically if Floyd is on another card taking money away from them.

Oscar & Hopkins werent competeing on the same day against another big star and they were fighting nobodies, espically Hopkins so they could keep all the money. With this card all these guys would want a solid amount or atleast 3 of them would and thats not including them going up against Floyd. It wont happen.

IDK why boxing fans care so much. You shouldnt want cards on the same day. I love all these guys trying to compete for dates because all it means is that guys will have to move most likely and you will end up getting a stacked few months instead of one stacked date. Forget those 3 fights on the same night. Have those 3 on 3 different nights in 6 or 7 weeks. Thats whats great for the fans

Comment

I think you might be in for a surprise, Pacquiao-Rios would draw better.
                    i would'nt be ... rios is an action fighter but he's coming off a loss, alvarado is'nt and he's just as fun to watch as rios ...

Comment

Working...
                    X