No announcement yet.

NYTimes openly suspicious of PED use by JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    and Ariza worked with Heredia and Pacquiao was going up weight after weight knocking people out.

no sympathy
    Did Manny Pacquiao transform his body at the age of 40? No. Stop using false equivalency. You're not making any points.

Ariza working with Heredia is not the same as Pacquiao hiring a famous PEDs dealer at the age of 40, and becoming a beast. Stop using false equivalency. Its dishonest, and again you're not making any points.

Comment

I think all of these PED accusations are horrific. Pacquaio juice accusations as well. Until they fail a test, or someone with insider info says that they or any boxer uses, GTFO. Til then it's just speculation used to discredit fighters. It really kind of sickens me.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Sweet sweet irony.
        Oh man...aint that the truth.

Comment

Go watch the 3rd fight weigh in there wasn't a huge difference at all.

Comment

Where was the ****ing New York Times, when Manny was killing people after he moved up in weight?

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
              He's not my idol. But I guess you think the Nytimes journalists are pacfarts? A ****** like you should be taken more seriously than the Nytimes?
              i do, the article which i havent seen, can i get a real link, or is it a blog article?

Anyways the writer indeed is a Pacfart, all this PED nonsense, JMM was ready for any tests Pac wanted. however Pac didnt want any, so lets stop throwing the toys out of the pram.

Pac lost, just deal with it, the irony of Pacfarts making PED allegations...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                and Ariza worked with Heredia and Pacquiao was going up weight after weight knocking people out.

no sympathy
                Lol. How quickly people forget.

Comment

Implying that he looked bigger then usual, which he did

Comment

no complaining, even playing field. hope there's no extra testing for the 5th if that's the action we get

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
                      Did Manny Pacquiao transform his body at the age of 40? No. Stop using false equivalency. You're not making any points.

Ariza working with Heredia is not the same as Pacquiao hiring a famous PEDs dealer at the age of 40, and becoming a beast. Stop using false equivalency. Its dishonest, and again you're not making any points.
                      Pac was suspicious then, JMM suspicious now. Pac made millions KO'n much biggerfighters then and now got put to sleep! It is what it is! He had chance tocontribute to a cleaner sport but said NO so he got demolished and end of story

Comment

Working...
                      X