No announcement yet.

How did you score the Malignaggi vs Cano fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you score the Malignaggi vs Cano fight

Conroversial fight at the weekend where many though Cano won...how did you have it??

cheers

114-113 Malignaggi

Knockdown made it a close finish but two judges got it right imo, the other one must have been on drugs.

Comment

114-113 malignaggi

dono what the hell that judge that scored 118-109 for cano, dude musta been on some good shit...

Comment

I also had it 114-113 for Malignaggi. Good scrap where Cano almost took it away towards the last rounds.
        And yes, I made the 'da fuuhhh??! face when I also heard the 118-109 score.
        A draw would have been acceptable.

Comment

Lol everybody has it 114-113 Paulie

Learn to score fights guys

Comment

fans there live thought cano won putos

Comment

i had it 115-112 cano. thought he won 7 rounds pretty clear. being generous to malignaggi i gave him 5 rounds.

cano is far from a bum, but he's not world level, and he has tendencies to be very crude. . . He's what I consider "upper echelon" journeyman skill level.. . Borderline contender. . Think Carson Jones. . Juan Urango. . About that level of talent.

paulie just doesnt have the punch to keep tough mexicans like Cano, who have a very good punch (nothing bone-crunching) in their own right.

Paulie will always beat a conventional boxer liek Senchenko who lacks both the power, and speed. . Or volume, inside fighters like Diaz who are naturallly smaller, and have no punch. He'll box these guys' ears off 9 times out of 10.

But guys like Cano can just walk through Paulie's jab - it's very predicable, and keep him from pulling hte trigger on the right hand as often as he needs to by implementing their own power. Paulie really doesn't have good defense at all. If you can walk him down, and take away his foot speed, he's too hittable.
              Last edited by UglyPug; 10-22-2012, 07:52 AM.

Comment

114:113 Cano

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Lol everybody has it 114-113 Paulie

Learn to score fights guys
                  none of these guys scored it for Paulie in reality. they just Paulie fans who think if they say their score is the same as 2 of the official scorecards, nobody can touch them.
                  114:113 Paulie means they scored it 7 rounds to 5 for Paulie which is A JOKE. I scored it 6 rounds to 6 rounds and I gave Paulie probably 1 or 2 rounds he didnt deserve. so no way can anybody give him 7 rounds

Comment

I had it 115-112 for Cano.

He won more rounds with cleaner, more effective punching and scored a knockdown.

Comment

Working...
                    X