Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] David Levi hinting at Danny Garcia vs Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] David Levi hinting at Danny Garcia vs Floyd Mayweather?

Elie "Who's out there for Floyd now?"
    Levi "Um, personally I think, I like Danny Garcia"

Jump to 1:40

Lol what a slaughter

Comment

He's a member of the Money Team and is close to Floyd, to me it looked like a serious serious hint. It makes a lot of sense in that it's a fight that can be hyped, Danny Garcia's father will play a major role in the promotion, him and Roger will most likely go back and forth. It makes for good television, so again...makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        He's a member of the Money Team and is close to Floyd, to me it looked like a serious serious hint. It makes a lot of sense in that it's a fight that can be hyped, Danny Garcia's father will play a major role in the promotion, him and Roger will most likely go back and forth. It makes for good television, so again...makes a lot of sense.
        I wouldn't mind seeing it, I want to see the breakdown of Angel Garcia when his boy gets the Ortiz treatment

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          I wouldn't mind seeing it, I want to see the breakdown of Angel Garcia when his boy gets the Ortiz treatment
          His father may be an asshole at times but I can't hate Danny for that. Danny seems like a cool dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            His father may be an asshole at times but I can't hate Danny for that. Danny seems like a cool dude.
            Honestly i'm the same age as Danny and if my Dad acted like that i'd tell him to **** off and stop being an embarrasment.

Comment

Floyd will whoop him like an octopus

They could devote a 24/7 to both trainers. That's must see tv right there

Comment

It could happen. I'd want to see Garcia get 1-2 more good wins first though. Matthysse, Alexander, Guerrero, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  It could happen. I'd want to see Garcia get 1-2 more good wins first though. Matthysse, Alexander, Guerrero, etc.
                  then it won't happen.

Matthyse and Alexander beat him 100% guarenteed, Guerrero probably too

Comment

Al Hayman deals with both Mayweather and Danny Garcia and Mayweather prefers to fight unbeaten fighters so I can see this fight happening. Garcia will lose but become a multimillionair in the process and I don't think losing to Mayweather will do his career too much harm. Al Hayman knows this fight can only be made while Garcia is unbeaten and it is only a matter of time before Garcia loses so if Garcia gets past Morales the fight may be made quite quickly.

Comment

Working...
                    X