No announcement yet.

Fallout 3 Question?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 3 Question?!

I'll start off saying I suck at video games but I still like to play em.

Anyway in fallout 3 when you first make it to that first little town. How do you get back in good graces after you do something stupid and they all chase you and ****.
    I punched a cow or something and now they won't stop trying to kill me and I can't get back in to finish missions and **** haha.

Rig the bomb in the middle of town to explode and use Tenpenny tower as your new home

Other than that you can give some beggers outside of town some purified water to get some good karma - or you can go back to a former save file.

Comment

yeah same thing happened to me, i stopped playing it, i thought this game was boring, everything kept trying to kill me and i felt it was slow.

i some how got into the armoury in the town and after that everyone tried shooting me, im not to bothered as it was like £9

Comment

You have to just wait. I inadvertently sparked an autosave after shooting Moriarty in the head. Doh!

Comment

I think you just have to come back in a few days and they'll forgive/forget what you did.

Comment

Working...
          X