Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you let Airport Security finger your wife to fight terrorists that aren't real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
    That's right monkey nuts.

1 star it and gtfo you gullible coward.

I didn't one star your pathitic pro-terrorist-anti-infidel-american thread(I looked at your posts(and seen it is all you whine about in the lounge)

But I did now, look fool it now has two votes

Comment

Try to explain why the Al Qaeda regional commander who was "behind" the fort hood shooter, the underewear bomber and the times square bomber was dining at the Pentagon after 9/11.

That's right you can't.

For the record, now that men, women and children are being groped by goons at airports and having their naked body images stored by the government, its safe to say that "the terrorists already won"....

I hope you're happy.

Now go shopping and take your family to Disneyland.

Comment

"they hate us because of our freedom"

Well good, cuz' now you have none. Self fulfilling prophecy?

See how that works?

Comment

Last edited by Targaryen; 11-08-2010, 03:08 AM.

Comment

"they hate us because of our freedom"

Well good, cuz' now you have none. Self fulfilling prophecy?

See how that works?

Its sucks and seems excessive that they do that but you have only the average person to blame who is willing to go through with it. Airlines are private companies and if you don't like it, just say no thanks turn around and take a long drive to where ever you want to go.

Comment

"A collision is a near miss"

Comment

Try to explain why the Al Qaeda regional commander who was "behind" the fort hood shooter, the underewear bomber and the times square bomber was dining at the Pentagon after 9/11.

That's right you can't.
                Who exactly are you talking about? Is naming names contrary to your strategy because then people could easily fact-check your claim?

For the record, now that men, women and children are being groped by goons at airports and having their naked body images stored by the government, its safe to say that "the terrorists already won"....
                Here's how I think it works: People who think that being *****y with airport security makes them Paul ****ing Revere act *****y with airport security and then get cavity searched. They then claim that "airport security are cavity searching people!" when in fact, NO, it's just YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Its sucks and seems excessive that they do that but you have only the average person to blame who is willing to go through with it. Airlines are private companies and if you don't like it, just say no thanks turn around and take a long drive to where ever you want to go.
                  Airlines have the aura of private companies but they're heavily regulated by the FAA and now the TSA and the Dept. of H.S.

Your post only proves my point. Your freedom to travel is more or less gone unless you wanna subject yourself to invasive procedures by guys with 2 digit iq's.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Who exactly are you talking about? Is naming names contrary to your strategy because then people could easily fact-check your claim?
                  Not my claim. Fox news broke the story last week and I posted the clip. They didn't tell me anything I didn't already know though.

Here's how I think it works: People who think that being *****y with airport security makes them Paul ****ing Revere act *****y with airport security and then get cavity searched. They then claim that "airport security are cavity searching people!" when in fact, NO, it's just YOU!
                  Yes, its clearly that woman and her childrens fault. She should just sit down, shut up and allow herself to be abused without fuss.

The English way.

Comment

look man...

they need women personel to inspect women...preferably hot women...

hell they should employ victoria secret models and promote the lingerie at the same time...more money in their pockets and theyre allowed to fondle me too

seriously though...isnt this what bodyscans are for in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

kinda like people that b1tch about cops harassing them w/o cause when usually they weren't complying in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                      X