Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No one was defending FMJ when people were making racist comments on his facebook,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
    Are you blind? honestly.

How can't you see all the racist comments.
    Thats not the point. A high profile celebrity like Mayweather has much more influence than a few loners barking abuse over the internet, He should be setting the example, not them.

But hey, what can you do, Floyd likes to keep it real, but with popularity comes responsibility.

Comment

make a new thread and whine when it's pacquiao who's racist.

thread failed.

Comment

twitter, youtube videos about him.

But now he's the racist when he barks back.
        barking back? so you think his racist comments are directed to those facebook and twitter users? because if not he's not trying to fight back. he's just being stupid like you and your thread.

Comment

exactly..**** em all..all i see is racist post from those clowns..kfc buckets now they got the nerve to get offened

Comment

yea, because using racism back is a great way to stop racist comments.

so wait, this is news te me...Mayweather started using racist comments or something?

Comment

he's not fighting the fans he's fighting pac. plus he knows that him directing it at pac is whats gonna piss off the fans. disrespecting pac is like the worst thing u could do to a lot of pinoys. thats why he went DERECTLY to pacman. it was a bit racist but I'm not suprised that a person would explode after being attacked racially day & night by pacfans. it's just not suprising......

Comment

What vid are people talking about? Where the hell was I?

Link please

Comment

*****s are racist.
                  There are a ton of black racist muslim supporter of terrorists on this website.

Any hate and disrespect against them is justified.

Comment

Are you blind? honestly.

How can't you see all the racist comments.
                    Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    When I got on his Ustream all I saw was the constant use of the N word on his chat.
                    N word could be used by anybody. Black people use it all the time, how do you know those people on the chat was non-blacks?

I'm just saying, because you can't be sure, those comments could be left by Floyd haters, and we know they can come in all colours and backgrounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      When I got on his Ustream all I saw was the constant use of the N word on his chat.
                      Yes the N word was definately wrong and unacceptable but do you condone this action by retaliating by referencing people with sushi, rice, and dog and cat eaters without having no knowledge about what they are. What about the people who didnt say those N words and what not.

Comment

Working...
                      X