Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one to HATE the new iTunes?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    I have NOT bought an apple Macbook. BOOM! I knew I didn't really buy everything.
    If you aren't too down on Apple, I would recommend one highly. Pisses all over iPads, iPhone etc in my opinion, easily their flagship product, so hard to not like one...the worst part is the price,but now I'm over that hump I wouldn't struggle with the price when I need to upgrade it

Comment

My daughter is 10 months old.

I never said she was 5.... keep up.
      Not wasted money, the ipad is still good playing music for my daughter, and our 5 year old uses the iPhone to play games
      page 7...keep up homie

Comment

Not wasted money, the ipad is still good playing music for my daughter, and our 5 year old uses the iPhone to play games

Internet bigots Serious bizness brah.
        Let me break up this post for you, so you can keep up.

the ipad is still good playing music for my daughter,
        Here's where the tricky part comes in, so pay attention

and our 5 year old uses the iPhone to play games

Notice how there's two different people in this post. Chyeah?

Comment

Apple : For people who are fond of paying twice the money for half the product.

Comment

Let me break up this post for you, so you can keep up.

Here's where the tricky part comes in, so pay attention

Notice how there's two different people in this post. Chyeah?
            ure way too predictable homie

still ur kid right? (my point was the loser u were back then wouldnt likely have conceived a 5 year old and probably had as many sexual experiences as the average 5 year old) or does the word "our" mean something else too?

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              ure way too predictable homie

still ur kid right? (my point was the loser u were back then wouldnt likely have conceived a 5 year old and probably had as many sexual experiences as the average 5 year old) or does the word "our" mean something else too?
              Actually, you're predictable.

Because I knew that's what you were going to try and go for next.

He's not my biological son, but I still refer to him as such.

Anymore family questions?

Comment

Actually, you're predictable.

Because I knew that's what you were going to try and go for next.

He's not my biological son, but I still refer to him as such.

Anymore family questions?
                convenient...

i don't consider him urs then

and no thanks, i'm just gonna go ahead and let u believe who u want to be rather than who u are...contrary to what u may think i was never interested in ur life...just stumbled upon things as these past years uve been avid in documenting it on this board...besides i was e-friends with mangler back then and u seemed to post in most of his threads

i just find it hilarious how u claim to be someone ure not and i will be calling u on it every time i get the chance

don't worry tho...i'm not on this board very often

Comment

convenient...

i don't consider him urs then

and no thanks, i'm just gonna go ahead and let u believe who u want to be rather than who u are...contrary to what u may think i was never interested in ur life...just stumbled upon things as these past years uve been avid in documenting it on this board...besides i was e-friends with mangler back then and u seemed to post in most of his threads

i just find it hilarious how u claim to be someone ure not and i will be calling u on it every time i get the chance

don't worry tho...i'm not on this board very often
                  I don't care what you consider and don't know what you're going on about and couldn't care less

Saying you don't know me, all the while pretending to know who I am

Comment

Don't even know what you're going on about and couldn't care less
                    u cared enough to go back and forth with me for a couple of pages...

thats all the love i need

Comment

u cared enough to go back and forth with me for a couple of pages...

thats all the love i need
                      Yeah, because I don't have much to do until a conference call I have later... I needed the entertainment.

Comment

Working...
                      X