Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forming "God Hand" Group For The Lounge - Who Should The Members Be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
    Since when does "god" necessarily have a holy, positive connotation? You must not be very familiar with polytheistic religions. And in Berserk, there is only one god - the Idea of Evil, the desired god for humanity. It's ironic, not oxymoronic. Anyone totally unfamiliar with Berserk should not participate in this discussion
    Like i said in Non Judeo-Christian obviously gods, demi-god, dieties can be associated with anything but people on this site are going to associate God how i described. Obviously i have no idea what berserk is. Continue with your manga phag discussion moto.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      Since when does "god" necessarily have a holy, positive connotation? You must not be very familiar with polytheistic religions. And in Berserk, there is only one god - the Idea of Evil, the desired god for humanity. It's ironic, not oxymoronic. Anyone totally unfamiliar with Berserk should not participate in this discussion
      sounds like a lonely group

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
        sounds like a lonely group

You watching the card tonight, knucklehead?

Comment

Reedy and Walt Liquor added, pending acceptance. One spot remains.

Comment

I'd like to give this to Anorak, but he only posts in the lounge when there's a thread related to Rockin'

Comment

I want in, I'm on the 4th volume mudaphucka!

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                I need four angels of darkness bound in service to the needs of causality in the lounge. Once we were human. Our sole commandment is "be as you will." Suggest appropriate candidates.

Berserk, the author will never finish the series

Comment

Working...
                X