Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch willing to fight Sergio Martinez at catchweight, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If sergio can beat Floyd, then i would like to see Sergio step up and fight bigger boys to show he dont just pick on smaller men.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Is that right?? I've never really heard him mention anything about 147. Do you have a link to prove these raging accusations??
      Manny and floyd are welterweights and small ww's at that you biased jackass

Comment

I'd say there is 55-60% chance Serg would win. It would be a tough task for him to avoid Froch's bombs for 12 rounds, but I think he could do it.

Comment

good luck with that froch... sergio claimed he's "too small" eventhough he weighed as much as jcc jr 30 days before their fight...

Comment

The Votes are almost 50/50 and still no mainstream buzz for this matchup?

This is what Boxing needs! Two superstars where there is no clear favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              good luck with that froch... sergio claimed he's "too small" eventhough he weighed as much as jcc jr 30 days before their fight...
              He still fought and beat him to be fair. If he was willing to fight Jr, I don't think the size difference would deter him from Froch.

Poll is very close, narrowly in favour of Martinez.

Comment

Froch would beat him IMO.

Stop him late.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  He still fought and beat him to be fair. If he was willing to fight Jr, I don't think the size difference would deter him from Froch.

Poll is very close, narrowly in favour of Martinez.
                  i know ... i was just sayin before somebody claims sergio is a small mw and makes this as an excuse why this fight should'nt happen..

and i believe froch stops sergio ..

Comment

this is gonna be good.. froch is my man. and sergio really can't be underestimated..

Comment

Would be a pretty interesting fight but I think Sergio outclasses him n then we hear the weight drain excuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X