Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am going over to work out with my woman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was once an avid BBW and SSBBW lover and probably would have been attracted to your sister-in-law.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I was once an avid BBW and SSBBW lover and probably would have been attracted to your sister-in-law.
      if you're into that then you do you, however, this is the most brow-beatingest bitch you'll ever meet in your life. Her husband is a contractor, married fifteen years but he's so henpecked by this absolute walrus that he does nothing but work. He's a painter...a house
      painter. He doesn't wear a mask and he works 16 hour days sometimes. And on top of that he chain smokes the cheapest brand of smokes on the market. Almost as if he's trying to off himself.

I feel bad as hell for him.

My point in short: you'd not have wanted her brother...not unless she was the last walking carcass on the planet.
      Last edited by T.Horton; 11-26-2012, 07:09 PM.

Comment

I don't know how the hell anyone let's themselves get to 350lbs. I have a general rule. If my jeans start to feel tight I watch what I eat more closely. Why waste money going up a size and buying all new clothes, then another size, then another?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          I don't know how the hell anyone let's themselves get to 350lbs. I have a general rule. If my jeans start to feel tight I watch what I eat more closely. Why waste money going up a size and buying all new clothes, then another size, then another?
          she just stuffs whatever into her gullet. it's terrible. and when her husband tries to take the healthy path, she gets pissed and freaks the hell out.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            she just stuffs whatever into her gullet. it's terrible. and when her husband tries to take the healthy path, she gets pissed and freaks the hell out.
            I'm guessing the last person you should piss off is a 350lb woman

Comment

Working...
            X