Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Im sorry i got you all wound up yesterday. I know you as a Pac fan wanted to be the one to anger the masses. To bad for you im more clever and smarter

But i tell you what try me and see if you know more than me. I will run circles around you again.
    I'll give it a miss, I prefer to debate with boxing fans not trolls.

Comment

That wont happen. But i agree 90 pages while Pac v Bradley has much less views and posts. If either loses all this talk will be for nothing.
      why cant that happen?

at the end of the day, its us, the fans, that are paying floyd and pacquiao to keep ducking each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        I'll give it a miss, I prefer to debate with boxing fans not trolls.
        You mean debate things that have already been debated to death and still have gotten no where? And you say im the troll. I can run circles around you as i did last night but go ahead and think you are showing new ideas that no one has ever heard before.

I mean when you wrote: Floyd = ATG Ducker

I had never heard that before! It blew my mind. I mean thats thinking outside the box. Thats a legit boxing fan right there. I mean that has boxing fan written all over it.

Im sorry im getting to clever for you again. Lets talk boxing if you can

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          why cant that happen?

at the end of the day, its us, the fans, that are paying floyd and pacquiao to keep ducking each other.
          I honestly dont care if they keep ducking each other. I lost interest in the fight after Pac lost to JMM. Yes i think he did.

But there are to many willing to buy to think that it can be stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            Like I said dude, he turned down the whole deal when he refused the cutoff. You can't just slant everything to favor Manny. SO for you to expect the exact same offer seems somewhat ridiculous.

Please answer my question. Is it unreasonnable to say Manny is going to refuse no matter what he is offered?
            Nah fam. The 50/50 split wasn't a problem at the time but rather the Ost cut off date. Manny had no issues with 50/50. Just giving blood. He didn't turned it down because of the split of the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Nah fam. The 50/50 split wasn't a problem at the time but rather the Ost cut off date. Manny had no issues with 50/50. Just giving blood. He didn't turned it down because of the split of the money.
              What this guy said. It wasnt the 50/50 split it was the blood and they wanted a cut-off date.

Comment

• We will probably see this fight in 8 years time. Pacquiao needing money to fund his political campaign Mayweather needing money to clear off old debts.

The fight itself will be like BHop v RJJ.
                ______
                That being said I think Pacquiao would be open to receiving less that 50%, when he made the initial statement he more than likely got a call from Bob Arum asking him 'what the Fck are you up to'' as the ppv split concerns him too. If Mayweather said to Bob ''I will give you a percentage of my pay check'' he wouldn't have a problem selling Pacquiao short.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  What fighters did Pac fight at WW and JMW coming off of great performances? This should be good.
                  Your obviously not holding Floyds standards to that of Pacs. Floyd on his own choosing decides to fight twice in 5 years. Do you not think FLoyd has a responsiblity to fight at least decent challenges in the rare occasion he fights? Is daring to fight SSM who came off a win off of Margarito so good a return for 5 years? Do you expect him to fight Joe bloggs instead? Pac is fighting regularly so he cant be fighting superstar fights every fight can he? Did Floyd do to SSM what Pac couldnt have done? Lets not even go there with Pac with the CW proposal with SSM thats irrelevant. What happened when Pac did fight SSM is the important thing, it left SSM saying Pac is the true p4p king is the lasting impression on SSM.

Floyd has done nothing since his retirement to be a challenge to pacs p4p status or no1 fighter status. Floyd should give pac 60% of the ppv, then we got a fight.
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 04-24-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Almost as bad as Pac:........uh talk to my promoter. I dont need to take tests. thats why we have commission.

Arum: (Before Msoley signed) hes to old and done, (after Mosley signed) toughest fight for Pac in his career.
                    After floyd called out Pac: Cut to bad my son-in law said so, Stadium needs to be built, not enough time to promote, ill talk to judge to get more time, no fight this year maybe in 2013. All except the last one BEFORE floyd said anything about no 50/50.

Was never going to happen
                    Just as bad as Floyd contradicts himself. Enjoy the video. Of the video doesnt embed right here is there link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcv2S...e_gdata_player

Comment

• this thread has received more views than the Pac vs Bradley sticky

Comment

Working...
                      X