No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Arthur Abraham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gennady Golovkin vs Arthur Abraham

Lets assume AA can make 160 healthy or they make it a CW at 164.

Who you got?

VS

Also who hits harder?

I would lean towards Gennady...... But AA's power is something else

Comment

Currently, I would pick Gennady hesitantly in a very close fight although I could see Arthur stopping him late. Prime for Prime, Abraham from Miranda rematch stops Gennady in 4.

Also, Arthur has a lot more power, it's just that he has no real punch placement and opponents can see his punches easier.

Comment

Abraham was always terrible but now he looks washed up and terrible.

Golovkin wide decision.

Comment

Originally posted by porknchili View Post
          Currently, I would pick Gennady hesitantly in a very close fight although I could see Arthur stopping him late. Prime for Prime, Abraham from Miranda rematch stops Gennady in 4.

Also, Arthur has a lot more power, it's just that he has no real punch placement and opponents can see his punches easier.
          Abraham UD 12 Simon

Golovkin KO 1 Simon

Comment

abraham has an awkward punching style and he hits hard. you gotta watch out with him. i feel like he throws punches to fight someone like himself. his explosive punches would be great against someone that has a guard like himself. i think he's a tough style match-up for a lot of people. i dont see anyone knocking him out or vice-versa on the elite level.
            froch and ward had the right gameplan with him.

i would probably take golovkin by very close decision if they fought at 160. he's a got good power himself but i dont see him stopping the big boys. i actually thought wilcezski did ALOT better than the scorecards suggested earlier today. abraham can be outboxed if you stay focused and dont let him come on strong in the last minute of the round

Comment

Actually I like this fight. This is a really good match-up. The winner would definitely deserve a big fight against Martinez, Chavez Jr. or Ward.

Comment

This is not very competitive.. Abe is weak to the body, covers up and sits on the ropes for 2:30 of every round. Thats a recipe for disaster vs 3g

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                  Actually I like this fight. This is a really good match-up. The winner would definitely deserve a big fight against Martinez, Chavez Jr. or Ward.
                  ward definitely not in the league with chavez and martinez

Comment

Arthur Abraham would win, of course, but interesting fight, I would like Abraham to fight Golovkin next. It would be a major stepup for Golovkin, who has never faced a good opponent before, and I doubt he would be ready.

Comment

Working...
                    X