No announcement yet.

adam morrison 2010 playoff highlights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
    1 thing i can say about white basketball players is that they are very good at team plays. If you look at college and international competitions, they are up there.
    Team plays??

Comment

lol at kobe trying to give adam props lol

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
        lol at kobe trying to give adam props lol
        Why was Kobe dressed like the Nutcracker?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Team plays??
          If you watch international competitions, European teams know how to set up plays. Everyone get involves, you just can't worry about their top 2 players. Its not just about setting up a play for their top players, even the weakest player can make a diffirence.

Its hard for me to put it in words to explain it. I don't mean anything to put down any race or ethnicity.

Comment

Why was Kobe dressed like the Nutcracker?

Why is Artest dressing like a teenager? My teen years was late 80's and early 90's and i am into baggy/loose pants. Looking at my nephew and my cousins kids, how the hell can they stand wearing those tight pants.

Comment

If you watch international competitions, European teams know how to set up plays. Everyone get involves, you just can't worry about their top 2 players. Its not just about setting up a play for their top players, even the weakest player can make a diffirence.

Its hard for me to put it in words to explain it. I don't mean anything to put down any race or ethnicity.
              that's because the kids in europe and every other place around the world are first, plucked out if they show some talent and/or size, and then they are schooled with fundamentals. here everyone grew up trying to be jordan, and now its kobe and james. they don't learn the fundamentals here. kids start to learn the fundamentals here in high school. in europe they get that **** ingrained in them from a very young age.

Comment

I see where you coming from Run.
                Right I mean I'm not over here jocking Black people.

I'm stating facts in it's their game on the whole.

Sure you'll see the odd pickup game with the Black guy who sucks,

But you're lucky if you do. If an average one comes around he looks like ****ing Jordan against us Whites/Latinos/Arabs/Ch1nks defending.

Dude some I'm like WTF ever ******* just join the NBA

You're like 6'9 and have skill and ****.

How in the **** is a 6'1 Whiteboy supposed to defend?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

is that why america dominates basketball in the olympics?

Comment

Naw I wasnt bustin your balls I just wasnt clear on what you meant.

I havent watched too many Euro league games. Just a few back when Darko Millicic was the big hype.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
                      is that why america dominates basketball in the olympics?
                      Our country dominates on the whole,

Because B-Balling is an innate of most Black Men's culture.

Much like the upper class of our ethnicity love Golf.

Find a White Man (I love the game) that hates golf.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X