No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Souwester View Post
    Broner is going to counter attack Maidana's body and win a boring UD.
    I don't think this fight will be boring at all, both guys will come to fight.

Comment

• I think Broner will win by KO, but it'd be nice if Maidana clipped him with something nasty and scored the upset.

Comment

• I'm on a Broner UD, but would think a Maidana KO would be interesting.
        Broner getting tested by a hard puncher at WW. We'll see if he can land and hurt him

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          wrong section kid.

But Maidana folds Broner like a dirty jiz rag
          you wish. Wanna wager?

Comment

• Broner will probably win either by UD or KO, if he lands a good body shot on Maidana. If Maidana can try to bully Broner and fight rough he will have better success.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex3293 View Post
              Broner will probably win either by UD or KO, if he lands a good body shot on Maidana. If Maidana can try to bully Broner and fight rough he will have better success.
              Broner excels at counter punching. Maidana is going to get picked apart all night long. Easy UD win by Broner.

Comment

• Broner gonna beat the **** out of Maidana and knock him out in the 8th.

Comment

• It's crazy how pretty much everyone concludes Broner will KO Maidana with a body shot. They're making Chino's body out to be like glass....

I guess we'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    It's crazy how pretty much everyone concludes Broner will KO Maidana with a body shot. They're making Chino's body out to be like glass....

I guess we'll see.
                    Maidana is a tough dude and bad mofo. However , I think he lacks the defense skills and is way too slow to deal with Broner. Broner gonna hit him so much that at some point its either he's gonna get ko'd or someone will have stop the fight.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X