No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Officials Named For Pac-Marquez, Bradley-Casamayor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Officials Named For Pac-Marquez, Bradley-Casamayor

A press release sent by the World Boxing Organization (WBO) on Monday morning confirmed an earlier report by Ryan Maquinana of Boxingscene.com that Tony Weeks gets the nod as third man for the third showdown between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez.

The bout headlines this weekend’s highly anticipated sold-out event at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. The show airs live on pay-per-view (Saturday, 9PM ET/6PM PT). [Click Here To Read More]

bradley vs casamayor is one of those fights that is so dreadful, even boxing fanatics that watch ShoBox the next generation like me, hate the sound of it, and is practically a chore to have to watch. Top Rank should have put Bradley vs a guy like Matthysse or Ruslan Provodnikov, that type of style. Something good for TV.

Comment

adaile byrd is a HORRIBLE judge. . . she doesn't like pacsmash because she is team-*****.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
        bradley vs casamayor is one of those fights that is so dreadful, even boxing fanatics that watch ShoBox the next generation like me, hate the sound of it, and is practically a chore to have to watch. Top Rank should have put Bradley vs a guy like Matthysse or Ruslan Provodnikov, that type of style. Something good for TV.

oh shyt! glad to hear others know about my boy Rus-Prov!!! DUDE IS A BEAST!!! Very good technical boxer/puncher. . . Kinda reminds me of a lesser winky wright the way he shoots that jab!

and i agree 100% - bradley/casamayor is such a horrible fight. . .

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
          adaile byrd is a HORRIBLE judge. . . she doesn't like pacsmash because she is team-*****.
          I don't know what she doesn't like but she is a bad judge, so is Martinez from Las Cruces, MN, guy belongs to 3/4 organizations and just goes for the $$...@least it's not CJ Ross, she is awful...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            I don't know what she doesn't like but she is a bad judge, so is Martinez from Las Cruces, MN, guy belongs to 3/4 organizations and just goes for the $$...@least it's not CJ Ross, she is awful...
            Doesn't matter if she's a *****. Pac will close the show with a win.

Comment

Bradley has everything to lose against Casamayor....if he can't perform way way better than Casa, Bradley would be ruined.

Comment

Tony weeks is a great ref. Adeli Bryd is awful though, can't win em all.

Comment

Is it better to have the same judges or does anyone feel they should have fresh eyes?

I wonder how JMM feels as he thinks he won both times and the judges had it wrong in his eyes.

Comment

Working...
                  X