Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Tarver: Danny Green, I'm Training For a War!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antonio Tarver: Danny Green, I'm Training For a War!

Former light heavyweight champion Antonio Tarver wants to prove the critics wrong. He's not very happy with the recent reports where some experts have labeled him as a 42-year-old boxer who is way past his best and way too inactive over the last few years. Since 2007, Tarver fought four times. On July 20 at the Sydney Entertainment Centre, Tarver challenges IBO cruiserweight champion Danny Green.

[Click Here To Read More]

Shame on Green for taking this fight...even if Tarver wins he is still milking the Aussie public he claims to love!!!...Go Tarver!!...Green if you want my support take the hard fights like Flores, Cunningham ect ect...shame!!

Comment

Is this another of Green's bull**** 185lb fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Kesslerfan#1 View Post
        Shame on Green for taking this fight...even if Tarver wins he is still milking the Aussie public he claims to love!!!...Go Tarver!!...Green if you want my support take the hard fights like Flores, Cunningham ect ect...shame!!
        He just beat Flores, but yep, I hope Tarver pulls it off too.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
          Is this another of Green's bull**** 185lb fights?
          I don't think so, I haven't read anything about the weight limit but it should be at the 200 pound limit. Tarver looked like a fat slob in his previous fight and has to shed something like 20 pounds just to make the 200, so losing an extra 15 would damage his body.

Green also suffered a career-threatening injury so we have to see how that effects him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
            Tarver looked like a fat slob in his previous fight

Which of these two Legends Who Beat A Legend To Become Legendary will you be rooting for, man?

Comment

I've always been in the minority who loved Tarver.

Comment

Not a fan of either fighter, brother. But I won't miss the opportunity to see this fight live so I'm going with a few of my mates.

Comment

That's a fight I have about as much interest in as watching grass grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                    Not a fan of either fighter, brother. But I won't miss the opportunity to see this fight live so I'm going with a few of my mates.
                    Nice!!

I actually envy you, cuzzi. I was hoping to see Tarver live when it was mooted for him to meet Fury on Khan's last undercard.

This one could be pretty entertaining. Tarver's already been talking trash?

Comment

Working...
                    X