Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else is ready for the debut tomorrow? Check this video out.. WALKERS IN NYC?!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      Who else is ready for the debut tomorrow? Check this video out.. WALKERS IN NYC?!

Lmao....that's union square

Comment

• im so ready for Carl and Rick to die already

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          im so ready for Carl and Rick to die already
          yeah, bring back Herschel!!!

Comment

• I was really hoping we were going to get segments of all the groups that became after the prison fallout. I was really hoping Carl or Rick was going to die.

And does anyone know the entire plot to this show/story? Is this worldwide? Because if Michonne is able to survive, I'm sure there are martial arts masters defeating the epidemic one zombie at a time in Asia.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              I was really hoping we were going to get segments of all the groups that became after the prison fallout. I was really hoping Carl or Rick was going to die.

And does anyone know the entire plot to this show/story? Is this worldwide? Because if Michonne is able to survive, I'm sure there are martial arts masters defeating the epidemic one zombie at a time in Asia.
              probably the zombies in china can fly or

Comment

• What a waste of an episode. The Walking Dead has turned into a big heap of undead ****. This show has turned to garbage, I've felt this way for some time now. This season "premier" sucked balls. Idk why I even tune in, I guess it's for the off chance that the show is somehow redeemed.

GARBAGE.

Justified on FX is better, and let's not get started with Game of Thrones. I used to vouch for Sons of Anarchy like I used to with Walking Dead but damn, both are completely losing me.

Comment

• My gf flipped out when she thought Rick was dead. She was absolutely infuriated

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    My gf flipped out when she thought Rick was dead. She was absolutely infuriated
                    When I found out he WASN'T dead....

Comment

• Dope episode. Finally getting to know Michone and her background .

Comment

Working...
                      X