No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Gets Revenge, Drops and Stops Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Gets Revenge, Drops and Stops Jones

Craven Park Stadium, Hull, Yorkshire - At a catch-weight of 152-pounds, Kell Brook (30-0, 20KOs) stopped Carson Jones (35-10-3, 25KOs) in the eight round. Last July Brook barely won a twelve round majority decision over Jones, at welterweight.

Brook was dominating from the first bell. He hurt Jones a few times in the second round and sent him down. Jones took a one-sided beating the third round and the referee appeared to be close to stopping it. Jones began a minor rally in the fourt and caused damage to the nose of Brook. Jones was hurt again early in the sixth, but tried to come back hard in the final minute.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great display by Kell & good stoppage as I am off to work now.

Comment

Kell got the job done but I wasn't impressed. Kell is too slow and upright. He'll be an easy target for the quicker guys at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
        Kell got the job done but I wasn't impressed. Kell is too slow and upright. He'll be an easy target for the quicker guys at 147.
        name them??? go on....

Comment

Kell Brook gets revenge... didn't he win their first fight?

Comment

1-3 was impressive, 4-7 was worrying and the finish was a bit surreal

Comment

Originally posted by EzzardCharles View Post
              name them??? go on....
              Mayweather,Bradley,Provodnikov,Guerrerro,Thurman,M aidana,Lopez,Alexander,Ortiz and even Berto would beat the **** out of brook he is to slow for a welterweight.

Comment

Durable Jones or light handed Brooks? I saw both tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by witter87
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by EzzardCharles

name them??? go on....

Mayweather,Bradley,Provodnikov,Guerrerro,Thurman,M aidana,Lopez,Alexander,Ortiz and even Berto would beat the **** out of brook he is to slow for a welterweight.
                  No doubt. I see the Kell Brook fans are still drinking the kool aid.

I guess beating a journeyman twice while struggling at times means you can beat proven world level fighter. LOL these brits have faith I will give them that.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I see Brook kind of like Khan, he is fun to watch but when he gets in the ring with a good A class fighter he'll lose.

Comment

Working...
                    X