No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Molina, Mexican Olympian, Inks With Goossen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Molina, Mexican Olympian, Inks With Goossen

Promoter Dan Goossen has advised BoxingScene.com that he signed the other half of the 2012 Mexican Olympic boxing team.

Last week, two-time Mexican Olympian Oscar Valdez signed a multi-year promotional agreement with Top Rank.

Goossen has signed up the other half of the two man squad, 22-year-old welterweight Oscar Molina. Goossen already promotes Oscar's twin brother, 2008 Olympian Javier Molina (11-1, 5KOs). Their older brother is unbeaten pro Carlos Molina (17-0-1, 7KOs), who faces Amir Khan on December 15th. Carlos is promoted by Golden Boy Promotions and managed by Frank Espinoza. The Molina twins are managed by Arnulfo Bravo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good news. Should be an interesting kid to watch. I'll be honest, i had no idea about any of the Molina brothers until i saw oscar and javier in the Born and Bred documentary on netflix. i think it was javier who beat danny garcia in an olympic qualifier or something like that. definitly worth the watch and an interesting look at the amateur scene. anyways, time for the big leagues

Comment

Goossen ask a question on this article which was-->"Have there ever been twin champions in boxing? then he answered it himself by saying-->There never have been. That's what our goal is.. Well someone should tell Goossen & Rick Reeno(who wrote the article)that YES, there ALREADY HAS BEEN Twin World Champions, & the 1st Twin World Champions were Khaokor & Khaosai Galaxy from Thailand & 2nd pair were Raul & Ramón Garcia from Mexico..

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
        Goossen ask a question on this article which was-->"Have there ever been twin champions in boxing? then he answered it himself by saying-->There never have been. That's what our goal is.. Well someone should tell Goossen & Rick Reeno(who wrote the article)that YES, there ALREADY HAS BEEN Twin World Champions, & the 1st Twin World Champions were Khaokor & Khaosai Galaxy from Thailand & 2nd pair were Raul & Ramón Garcia from Mexico..
        Were they champions simultaneously? Because I think that's what he meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Derekm621 View Post
          Good news. Should be an interesting kid to watch. I'll be honest, i had no idea about any of the Molina brothers until i saw oscar and javier in the Born and Bred documentary on netflix. i think it was javier who beat danny garcia in an olympic qualifier or something like that. definitly worth the watch and an interesting look at the amateur scene. anyways, time for the big leagues
          That's where I first saw the Molina's. Javier I had to go through Dargan and Garcia to make the Olympic squad.
          Last edited by deejd; 10-20-2012, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X