No announcement yet.

I have a question for the PBF fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question for the PBF fans...

Do you hope Manny loses to Marquez that way FLoyd has a good excuse not to fight pacquiao?
    Yes
    28.57%
    no
    71.43%

I want manny to lose. I think he's a cheater and has an unfair advantage

Comment

According to Floyd in a radio interview....win or lose a Pacquiao fight can still be feasible if PAC accepts his terms.

Comment

Not unless JMM deserves the victory by being the better man that night. I could care less about that stuff just want to see the better man win.

I wouldn't even want to talk **** about it and I have had a lot of beef with ******s over that fight.

I would be real happy for JMM because I like him a lot and he could retire in peace off that, would be a true happy ending in the sport which are so rare.

Comment

are u crazy? hell no! i want that goddammit Pac fight...every boxing fan want that so why hoping for even more excuses?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            According to Floyd in a radio interview....win or lose a Pacquiao fight can still be feasible if PAC accepts his terms.
            Floyd could change his mind

Comment

Of course they do. They have no arguments left to defend Floyd and they will come out of their caves on November 12th hopefully to find something they can use. Whether it's a bad round by Pacquiao or Jinkee wearing a bad dress. They are hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                That's not what he said during his Ortiz post fight conference. He said all these bad things about PAC and said the moment PAC lose he can forget about it LOL.

Comment

if pac cant beat a guy floyd made look like an amateur he doesnt deserve the fight and if it does come off anyway pac better be ready to take a 65-35% split.

Comment

of course *****s want pac to lose, then floyd wouldn't have to fight pac anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X