No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez: Martinez Should Stop Crying, Focus on Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez: Martinez Should Stop Crying, Focus on Training

WBC middleweight champion Julio César Chávez (46-0-1, 32 KOs) is very eager to get in the ring on September 15th at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, where the rising star will defend his championship against mandatory challenger Sergio 'Maravilla' Martínez (49-2-2, 28 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Exactly. Stop crying Maranina, prepare for your whooping.

Comment

I used to be a chavez jr hater but i have to be homest, the kid kind of grew on me. I hope he wins by knockout.

Comment

Says the fat az that needs to take illegal substances to make weight. And the guy that can't do 3 fuken push ups! Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Says the fat az that needs to take illegal substances to make weight. And the guy that can't do 3 fuken push ups! Ha
          The guy that "can't do 3 push ups" is going to son your idol, to me that makes it even funnier.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
            The guy that "can't do 3 push ups" is going to son your idol, to me that makes it even funnier.
            I'm not very surprised that this poster is a mexican. Whether he wins or not Chavez jr is notorious for being lazy in training while Martinez is known to work like crazy. Matthyse said he couldn't believe how hard he works while freddie roach just said on 24/7 that jr doesn't train a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
              Exactly. Stop crying Maranina, prepare for your whooping.
              can we stop with the stupid nicknames that dont make sense? I kinda like margachito because that was clever but lets leave the witty names to witty people.

Comment

Sergio Martinez is scared you can see it in his eyes

Comment

Originally posted by whitelightning8 View Post
                  I'm not very surprised that this poster is a mexican. Whether he wins or not Chavez jr is notorious for being lazy in training while Martinez is known to work like crazy. Matthyse said he couldn't believe how hard he works while freddie roach just said on 24/7 that jr doesn't train a lot.
                  can we stop with the stupid nicknames that dont make sense? I kinda like margachito because that was clever but lets leave the witty names to witty people.
                  So much butthurt coming from this disaster. Me being Mexican has nothing to do with it, and if you bring up race again I'll report you. I will only find it even more hilarious when this so called "lazy bum" beats your hero. And Jr. called Martinez "Maravilla" first, so keep up before I dismantle worse than I already have.

Comment

perra is a pro-mexican alt/troll, don't worry too much about her. she'll be back on her original account after september 15th. and yeah, the pathetic son of a legend shouldn't be telling someone to train. martinez is training, let's just hope chavez is too (and not just doing mitts at bbqs when he's not stuffing his face like on 24/7).

let the groupies/bandwagon clowns have their fun while it lasts.

Comment

Working...
                    X