No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Goossen: Shane Mosley Needs To Target Pacquiao's Liver

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Goossen: Shane Mosley Needs To Target Pacquiao's Liver

Trainer Joe Goossen of the Goossen Gym in Van Nuys offered his thoughts on the May 7 bout between Manny Pacquiao (52-3-2, 38 knockouts) and Shane Mosley (46-6-1, 39 KOs). Mosley will be the challenger in the Top Rank Promotions, Showtime televised showdown with WBO welterweight (147pounds) and WBC junior middleweight (154 pounds) king Pacquiao, whose WBO crown will be on the line.

[Click Here To Read More]

I agree, but it's a punch that is only effective in the first 2 rd's. after that it will be a all Manny show.

Comment

Goossen is right. I think Manny will prepare extra for that after what Marg did in the 6th round against him.

Comment

Ha ha target the liver, if he can still pull the trigger and risk of thousand left hook and right cross.

Comment

Head movement LMAO

Parkinsons style shakes is not the same as good head movement lol

Comment

Yes Mosley could hurt Pac with a body punch but I don't think he's got it in him anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Trainer Joe Goossen of the Goossen Gym in Van Nuys offered his thoughts on the May 7 bout between Manny Pacquiao (52-3-2, 38 knockouts) and Shane Mosley (46-6-1, 39 KOs). Mosley will be the challenger in the Top Rank Promotions, Showtime televised showdown with WBO welterweight (147pounds) and WBC junior middleweight (154 pounds) king Pacquiao, whose WBO crown will be on the line.

[Click Here To Read More]

More accurate to say he "HAD" one of the best shots to the liver.....it's been absent for some years and Shane seems to fight more to a script these days than just letting it out naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
                Head movement LMAO

Parkinsons style shakes is not the same as good head movement lol
                Parkinsons is a disease and leaves people disabled and handicapped

are you making fun of the handicapped?

also, parkinsons can be obtained through genetics...

better be careful what you make fun of in life, karma aint always a good thing

Comment

I don't think this is as easy a fight for pac as everybody believes it is. I've got a feeling Shane could pull off a huge upset. he's still got speed & definitely got the power to hurt pac

Comment

hanes only hope is to connect with a few big shots on pacs head

Comment

Working...
                    X