Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a Boxer has Herpes Can he still be permitted to Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what if he having a slight outbreak on his face or something you punch him and you wipe your eyes now you have herpes in your eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      what if he having a slight outbreak on his face or something you punch him and you wipe your eyes now you have herpes in your eyes!
      what if you punch him in the face and some puss comes squirting out and into your mouth

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
        what if you punch him in the face and some puss comes squirting out and into your mouth
        lmaooooo Throw up and take a loss by puss shot

Comment

Rigo-Poonsawat was cancelled cause Poon had an STD, though I believe it was HIV which is obviously much more severe.

That's still nasty though, I wouldn't want to fight some idiot who eats ghetto stripper pussy.

Comment

he's fine your not aloud to work in strip clubs if you have a std i dont think, they test that ****

Comment

I'm pretty convinced Boxers don't get herpes, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                I'd imagine if you got it from anywhere bosshogg you got it from being on Floyd's nuts all the time.
                Well if he's got it, you probably have full blown aids given the degree of your buttnuthuggery. You are right up there withe the biggest fluffers on this forum.

You are quite literally the meat in a Floyd/Boner sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                  he's fine your not aloud to work in strip clubs if you have a std i dont think, they test that ****
                  No they dont, I'm afraid, and there is absolutely no onus on them to do so. The responsibility rests solely with the individual.

Comment

It could easily be spread in a boxing ring, but only if the infected boxer has an outbreak or open sores on their body or head/face at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                      Hell naw they dont.

Comment

Working...
                      X