• vanilamilkshake?

why did that person get banned?

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post

For being a sneaky alt?

Comment

Probably because she is an ALT????????????

been enough accusations that she is just Keyser Soze in drag.. So maybe that is it..

Comment

are you serious???? who's alt was it..cause the convo I had with "her" in a thread I thought it was a girl and legit

Comment

Why do lame azz people make threads asking why other people got banned.. Who gives a ****.

Comment

She got banned?

I was hoping you two were gonna get bitchy to each other over who was the queen of boxingscene. Then have a naked mudfight with me as the referee. I guess its true that dreams never come true

Comment

Originally posted by Amir K Shareef View Post
              Why do lame azz people make threads asking why other people got banned.. Who gives a ****.
              makes me wish I hadn't just givin you that green k.. ehh I'll take care of it in a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
                She got banned?

I was hoping you two were gonna get bitchy to each other over who was the queen of boxingscene. Then have a naked mudfight with me as the referee. I guess its true that dreams never come true
                I'm not catty at all.. I can't stand females who are..mostly why I have very few female friends.

Comment

person?... that..'thing'.........was no person..

Comment

makes me wish I hadn't just givin you that green k.. ehh I'll take care of it in a few weeks
                    I mean if you want to make a thread about banned people then be my guess.. I dont care..

Comment

Working...
                    X