No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Have The Ability To Outbox Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Have The Ability To Outbox Floyd Mayweather

After years of winning world title belts, you would think Floyd Mayweather does not have anything else left to prove in boxing.

He has beaten some of the best fighters in the sport, even those who will one day be enshrined at the International Boxing Hall of Fame in upstate New York.

So why fight a boxer who barely had a career-defining fight just two months ago? Or a fighter who has built a fan base behind him, but has been labeled by some in the sport as someone who may be in over his head when he faces Mayweather. [Click Here To Read More]

Even if you are a die-hard Canelo fan, you cannot believe that he can oubox Mayweather. Just as a die-hard Mayweather fan cannot and will not believe that Mayweather cannot out slug Canelo. Boxing fans know what each fighter must do to win. If Canelo does this, he makes it so much easier for Floyd. Why waste coming into the ring a light heavyweight and not use that advantage? It's not going to work anyways but it is his ONLY SHOT at winning!

Comment

I seriously doubt he will outbox Floyd he can outbrawl Floyd.

Comment

I hope this is not his gameplan

Comment

He just said he's going to outbox Floyd. Now Canelo is going to try and use his master countering skills against Floyd and get his counters countered.
          Then he'll wait the whole match for the big hit while he gets tired and lose and then he'll complain about how he was robbed

Comment

Originally posted by truefan View Post
            Even if you are a die-hard Canelo fan, you cannot believe that he can oubox Mayweather. Just as a die-hard Mayweather fan cannot and will not believe that Mayweather cannot out slug Canelo. Boxing fans know what each fighter must do to win. If Canelo does this, he makes it so much easier for Floyd. Why waste coming into the ring a light heavyweight and not use that advantage? It's not going to work anyways but it is his ONLY SHOT at winning!
            Just gotta hope he's bluffing. If he thinks this, then he'll be 44th guy to lose to FMJ.

Comment

He talked about intelligent pressure against Floyd before. I think a mix of intelligent pressure with some boxing thrown in is probably the best way to fight Floyd. To beat him at some junction you're gonna have to out box him anyways, but I don't see Canelo having the skill to execute that part of the game plan.

Comment

Alavred must using some our home grown mexican drugs.

Comment

Lol is this a joke?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I think this is bad strategy. In the past 4 or 5 fights, Floyd is spending a lot of time in the pocket and on the ropes, but once there, guys are looking for the perfect head shot insted of vicious body shots, EVEN WHEN THEY OUTWEIGH HIM! Kill the body and look for the KO late.

Comment

Working...
                    X