No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barker Eyes Andy Lee, Not Afraid of Golovkin Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barker Eyes Andy Lee, Not Afraid of Golovkin Bout

Darren Barker hopes to land a fight against Andy Lee and would even travel to Ireland for the middleweight clash. Barker marked his return with an impressive stoppage win over Kerry Hope in December and will fight again on the 'London's Finest' bill at Wembley Arena on the 9th of March.

The Barnet man had hoped to face Lee, but the Irishman will instead fight Anthony Fitzgerald on the undercard of the Carl Frampton-Kiko Martinez card in Belfast. Barker remains hopeful he can battle Lee later this year and would travel to his rival's home country to make the bout happen.

[Click Here To Read More]

And if you can't make a fight with Lee.... would you try to fight Golovkin?

Comment

Barker-Lee is a good fight.

All the British MW's should have a Tournament and fight each other.

Macklin, Baker, Murray and Lee.

Maybe even Billy Joe Saunders. Just need one more.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post

Did you not bother reading the last paragraph then?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Barker-Lee is a good fight.

All the British MW's should have a Tournament and fight each other.

Macklin, Baker, Murray and Lee.

Maybe even Billy Joe Saunders. Just need one more.
          Love this idea.

All the small heavies should move down and partake in a who's who Cruiser tournament too.

In a perfect world.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMark62 View Post
            Did you not bother reading the last paragraph then?
            You believe what everyone says?
            You naive fool......

I guess you're still waiting for Bob Arum's super stadium he said he'd build

Comment

You believe what everyone says?
              You naive fool......

I guess you're still waiting for Bob Arum's super stadium he said he'd build

I am not sure what the hell Arum has got to do with me asking if you bothered to read the last paragraph, although it seems you did read it, but asked the stupid question anyway!
              Strange, you read what he says then ask if he will do what he just said? I find it very very surreal !!

Comment

I am not sure what the hell Arum has got to do with me asking if you bothered to read the last paragraph, although it seems you did read it, but asked the stupid question anyway!
                Strange, you read what he says then ask if he will do what he just said? I find it very very surreal !!
                Got nothing do to with it other than people saying things to say it.
                It's okay, believe everything you hear, you should have fun with that.
                Wish I was that gullible, this sport would be that much more entertaining, but even more heartbreaking.

You've never in your entire life heard a fighter say they'd do something then completely ignore something once the opportunity comes?

Comment

Got nothing do to with it other than people saying things to say it.
                  It's okay, believe everything you hear, you should have fun with that.
                  Wish I was that gullible, this sport would be that much more entertaining, but even more heartbreaking.

You've never in your entire life heard a fighter say they'd do something then completely ignore something once the opportunity comes?
                  Are you always so negative about things?
                  I bet your life is a bundle of laughs!
                  Until he does avoid GGG, then you cant say he is lying!

Comment

Are you always so negative about things?
                    I bet your life is a bundle of laughs!
                    Until he does avoid GGG, then you cant say he is lying!
                    That it is

Comment

Working...
                    X