Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton-Senchenko, Quigg-Monroe, Rabchenko-Vitu, Murray-Navarro RBR and discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDK who won the second, too much clinching. Foster had the most notable moment in the round, so I guess he edged it. 1-1

Comment

Ref has a tough night ahead of him. 2-1 Buckland

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        Paulf, you're wrong.

That was prior to the Pacman fight, not this one. He tried to say that was a result of his overtraining.
        Oh yeah, my apologies. I totally forgot to write that it was Pacquiao fight he was talking about. Sorry for giving Hatton fans a scare!

Comment

Foster fights like Hatton, punch+hug..incredible frustrating to watch a garbage style like that..thats why Hatton was never my favorite fighter..

Comment

Buckland is landing to the body pretty well, getting a bit too sloppy now. 2-1-1 Buckland

Comment

I just realised it's Primetime...

Looks like we'll end up seeing the majority of the undercard, hopefully Dickens is showcased.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                Foster fights like Hatton, punch+hug..incredible frustrating to watch a garbage style like that..thats why Hatton was never my favorite fighter..
                Foster fights like Hatton? ROFL

Comment

This fight is really hard to watch..........

Comment

Buckland 3-1-1. Foster needs to start letting his hands go and stop falling in when he throws.

Comment

Buckland needs to work Foster's body more.

Comment

Working...
                      X