Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disaster Declared As Australia Flood Death Toll Rises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in Bris too, crazy ***** really, seeing a major city like ours under water.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
      I'm in Bris too, crazy ***** really, seeing a major city like ours under water.
      Whereabouts are you mate? I'm in Aspley so I am all good. Hope you don't get touched by it. How rubbish does it look for the people living on the river? Most of those homes will be completely submerged overnight.

Comment

I'm in Carseldine bro but work in the valley, that place was like a ghost town this morning. Got mates living in a mansion on the river across from the regatta, place is 3 stories tall and the water is halfway up the first floor. Keep in mind they had a flight of 21 steps up from the river front to the first floor :S

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Lol, never mind, I didn't realize how many New South Wales there were in Australia.I forgot I was talking about a continent.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...nces.html?n=47

I'm fine and dandy, mate. I don't think I've ever heard of natural disasters hitting Sydney. Although the floods have crept into some-parts of NSW - I have a few friends from Grafton which is basically on the border with QLD, but they've evacuated that area. I've done my part for the flood relief appeal and I hope for the best for anyone up there.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X