Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To everyone saying Kessler will BEAT Froch. WHOA!! Stop for a second....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
    Ward. And Froch can't even be placed in the same sentence, skill and style wise they are way different. Ward used angles and speed to beat Kessler, Froch doesn't have that speed. Kessler early tko(yes i know i just have a feeling)
    Kessler was clearly underprepared against Ward. Hell they didnt even bring a southpaw sparringpartner. He also toured Denmark for 14 days instead of training. Then there's the homefield advantage with ward's father-in-law as a ref and Goosen pretty much owning Sauerland and Kessler all through fight-week.

Oh and then there's the invisible man in the corner of Andre Ward: BALCO CEO Victor Conte.

Bottom line is still that Ward gave Kess a solid ass-whooping.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Kessler was clearly underprepared against Ward. Hell they didnt even bring a southpaw sparringpartner. He also toured Denmark for 14 days instead of training. Then there's the homefield advantage with ward's father-in-law as a ref and Goosen pretty much owning Sauerland and Kessler all through fight-week.

Oh and then there's the invisible man in the corner of Andre Ward: BALCO CEO Victor Conte.

Bottom line is still that Ward gave Kess a solid ass-whooping.
      Same thing happened to Williams in the first Quintana fight.

Comment

Kessler was bullied and battered by someone that was faster and using lateral movement. Froch isn't faster and doesn't use nearly as much lateral movement as Ward had to.

Unlike Ward, Froch is gonna get hit on the way in. He's gonna have to walk through some real fire power to bully Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
          Same thing happened to Williams in the first Quintana fight.
          Nonono! He just got a severe spanking from his daddy Quintana. Pwill got lucky in the return with a one-in-a-million shot.....

Comment

Bottom line is still that Ward gave Kess a solid ass-whooping
            Made me LOL big time! excuses excuses excuses

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Froch is not nearly as dirty as Ward and has only half of Wards ability.
              good point, yet i'm not completely sold on Ward relying on dirty tactics to win. If theres a problem with headbutting in his next fight then i can understand all the criticism, but up until now i just see him as a very smart fighter.

Froch is aggresive, but not smart. he can easily be drawn in, and be countered. i do give him some credit for having confidence in his chin, but so far Taylor has dropped him and Dirrell rocked him. Kessler seems to have the skills to offset Froch, but i think it's a good match-up since there are flaws in both fighters.

Comment

Working...
              X